Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintaining physique

latinspring

[FONT=&quot]Is it true to say once you start AAS, to maintain your physique you need to stay on AAS?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example, if you added 20-30 pounds of lean muscle over say a year, would you be able to maintain this without further using AAS (granted you maintain a good diet, training, etc.)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry if this a retarded question[/FONT]

you wouldnt retain all of that, no...if you gained that much in a year, it WOULD NOT be lean muscle man... thats the only crazy part of your question...

There is no amount of steroids and training in the world that would put that much muscle tissue on anyone in a year. That said you can keep a lot of your gains from a cycle with proper PCT, diet, and relentless training. Once you are past your genetic potential though, you won't be able to keep that.

Is it true to say once you start AAS, to maintain your physique you need to stay on AAS?

For example, if you added 20-30 pounds of lean muscle over say a year, would you be able to maintain this without further using AAS (granted you maintain a good diet, training, etc.)?

Sorry if this a retarded question

No.

you can't gain 20-30 pounds in a year.

you sound like a very young and inexperienced person to ask this question.

i've been lifting for 25 years, if i gained 20 pounds a year do the math and get back to me on how much i should weigh today

there is something called homeostasis which is 100% a reality. so gaining 1-2 pounds a year consistent is what you should aim for. after 20 years that is a lot of muscle mass.

Unless your name is Kevin Levrone or Dexter Jackson you probably don't have the genetics, knowledge of AAS or GH, the appetite for the amount of food or the resources to gain that amount of genuine muscle in a year. Even if you did you couldn't maintain it without continuing the regime of food, drugs and training that got you there. For a reference just look at some Levrone pictures before during and after prepping over the years. There is a reason the pendulum swings greatly

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

[FONT=&quot]Is it true to say once you start AAS, to maintain your physique you need to stay on AAS?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example, if you added 20-30 pounds of lean muscle over say a year, would you be able to maintain this without further using AAS (granted you maintain a good diet, training, etc.)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry if this a retarded question[/FONT]
You wont gain that in a year so it's a nonissue

Top Bottom