Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maintaining low bodyfat %...

swimmar

Has anyone been able to maintain a bodyfat percentage below 7%? I guess if you're naturally skinny, this isn't much of a problem. But has anyone who naturally is around 12-15% gone down to 6-7% and been able to keep it? Is it difficult? Is it just a matter of dieting down, then gradually raising calories to maintence?

i HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED BETWEEN 7 AND 8 %. HOWEVER AT THIS POINT I AM DOING SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE IN A WHILE AND THATS BULKING AND MY BODYFAT IS ABOUT 11%. YES ITS HARD TO MAINTAIN 7 PERCENT BUT ITS ALL DIET AND CARDIO AND IF YOU USE GEAR DECA AND EQ TOGETHER MAKE IT MUCH EASIER AS WELL AS HELP SLOWLY INCREASE MUSCLE SIZE.

flexed1 said:
i HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED BETWEEN 7 AND 8 %. HOWEVER AT THIS POINT I AM DOING SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE IN A WHILE AND THATS BULKING AND MY BODYFAT IS ABOUT 11%. YES ITS HARD TO MAINTAIN 7 PERCENT BUT ITS ALL DIET AND CARDIO AND IF YOU USE GEAR DECA AND EQ TOGETHER MAKE IT MUCH EASIER AS WELL AS HELP SLOWLY INCREASE MUSCLE SIZE.

Why is it difficult? It seems that if you just take in a maintence amount of calories, you shouldn't add any fat...

Or are most people's metabolisms so trashed after reaching low bf %s that eating more than (say) 1500 calories will put on fat?

swimmar said:

Why is it difficult? It seems that if you just take in a maintence amount of calories, you shouldn't add any fat...

Or are most people's metabolisms so trashed after reaching low bf %s that eating more than (say) 1500 calories will put on fat?

anything you do your body will adapt, now if you are dieting and gradually lowering you caloric intake, at first your body will burn body-fat to compansate, a couple of weeks later it will adapt to only burning what you giving it, once you reach you goal BF all you have to do is keep eating the number of cals you were at that point and you will maintain

Its difficult to maintain 7% unless you A. don't want much new muscle growth and B you want to diet everyday. It can be done I have done it but without mind control it can't be done for a long period of time.

Top Bottom