Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maintaining anavar strength

JayCutlerIsFat

After a cycle or bridge with anavar only, does your strength decrease at all, or are you able to keep all your gains.
I ask cuz most people on this board say that the gains are as keepable as they get... but I just checked out a steroids ranking chart and it had a 2/10 for anavar in terms of keeping gains..

togi said:
I would question this.. What are you guys thinking?

I know that isn't very intuitive, but I bet all of us know some scrawny little mofo that can bench WAY more than you expect. Strength and mass aren't the same thing.

togi said:

I would question this.. What are you guys thinking?

Since anavar doesn't effect hpta or tax your body too much your gains are most likely to stick, no estrogen conversion also means no bloat or water weight either. The gains, although quite easy to keep, are not much ...prob 5-10lbs.

The oxan increases creatine synthisis, theres a huge part of the strength increase right there, that goes away after you stop using it, plus exept for some natural strength gains that are a givin, no steriod gives you perminent strength once you stop cycling for awile.

For the last time, Anavar does effect HPTA. There have been studies done on this. Do a search. Furthermore, are you speaking from experience, as far as your claim that Anavar strength increases are relatively impermanent?

Top Bottom