Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mail Order HGH Log for Anti Aging and Injury Repair...

dylangemelli

I decided to keep a log for my mail order HGH cycle as many have asked about it and so I wanted to document my progress... I may not be using it for all the reasons some use it but I am not a firm believer in running HGH too high and what i want from it is more for cosmetic purposes and injury repair. I am an avid runner, running over 50 miles per week and so you can likely imagine the small nagging injuries I deal with and overall soreness... Many of you know that I was a fashion model most of my 20's, so maintaining youth and tight skin is something I am very very adamant about and so given these facts about myself, these are my reasons for using HGH and starting the log... I dont want to go crazy on the dosing either and while I still expect some fat loss properties as the time goes on in the cycle, Im also reasonable to understand it wont be extensive at only 2 iu's per day however thats the highest i want to run it... So that is my reasoning and Im hoping for some nice results from it!

fngv0i.jpg

2iav9j6.jpg

One question I have is how come you guys are allowed to rep this site when you guys say your not a source board and not allowed to rep sites?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

You understand how forums need sponsorship? The company is a board sponsor on our other site. No sponsors = no forum = no questions like yours

One question I have is how come you guys are allowed to rep this site when you guys say your not a source board and not allowed to rep sites?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

They are board approved sponsor.

we don't approve steroid sources but you can hit me up for help.

we want guys to not get ripped off

You understand how forums need sponsorship? The company is a board sponsor on our other site. No sponsors = no forum = no questions like yours
one thing often forgotten is that a forum is NOT free to run.. its very expensive for just the servers and security alone, especially when its a much larger site... thousands of dollars a month is quite standard for larger sites.. that doesnt pay for itself...

one thing often forgotten is that a forum is NOT free to run.. its very expensive for just the servers and security alone, especially when its a much larger site... thousands of dollars a month is quite standard for larger sites.. that doesnt pay for itself...

Exactly. Websites are actually very expensive to run once you add up the cost of domain fees, hosting etc.

Top Bottom