Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mail Order HGH Log for Anti Aging and Injury Repair...

Not a lot to update... I did sleep really well last night, which I have not been lately... Normal days of training... 9 mile run and yesterday was shoulders and traps in the gym... I did also go for another 2 mile walk with my mom in the evening... its so beautiful at night and breezy and im helping her get into better shape... i do feel damn good today and am going to be looking very closely at improvements on skin especially... im very very much about staying as young looking as possible and expecting some nice results

i do 9 miles per day on the treadmill, 6 days a week as Im a very very big cardio person... so im usually exhausted by days end so im hoping to be getting much better sleep than i have been because clearly with that kind of work load, and lifting 4 -5 days a week, clearly my body needs more rest than the normal person so this will be a huge benefit for me as well...

so my sleep quality has definitely been improving... for whatever reason, the last few months, likely from stress, i have been waking up after only sleeping 4-5 hours and then only falling back to sleep for an hour after... this week, especially towards the end of the week, it was more like 5-6 hours and then able to fall asleep another 1.5 hours which is a big deal in terms of sleep quality and being this early on, i sense it will continue to improve.. i just look and feel more refreshed and thats exactly what i was looking for...

so, the sleep was my main thing i was expecting early on and thats starting to take hold.. i have finally been getting more than 5 or so hours of sleep, now closer to 7 but beyond that, its just that im not waking up so many times during the night... its just a more deep and cleaner sleep... ive had an extremely stressful week, a lot of traveling etc but my skin has stayed really fresh as well so its taking effect as i hoped!

definitely feeling good... im a botox user and even though im at that point of it wearing off, my skin still looks very strong which is a good sign... i have been really stressed with several things and so sleep has been an ongoing issue that past few months but this is finally giving me some much needed relief...

So generally i go to bed between 1-2 a.m. and get up around 8 but generally im awake and unable to go back to sleep between 730 and 8... i NEVER oversleep and dont really fall back asleep and if i do, its just a short time and im up at the same time... i literally woke up at 7 to use the bathroom, and the next thing i knew it was 930... NEVER does that happen and i felt absolutely great... i always need that kind of sleep but never get it... so for me, thats a very very big deal and shows how well its going...

Top Bottom