Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad props to OWL, CK, and needto

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Just got to send some love out to owl, ck and needto for all the help/advice/assistance they have provided.

Ck has a great gyno removal regimen which I am about to start on Monday and owl definitely helped me tweak it a bit and make sure I don't get rebound. Owl always answering my questions lighting fast (I don't think he leaves the board actually lol) and will be helping me through my gyno regimen (not looking forward to it either :( )

Needto, what can I say that hasn't been said about him before, Nate is just an awesome guy who genuinely wants to help people. Answering my questions and makes sure that everything is done correctly and safely and explains the reasons why. Top notch supplements, customer service and just an amazing friend.

So thanks you three for all your help, you truly make this board a better place.

Lmfao!

Just got to send some love out to owl, ck and needto for all the help/advice/assistance they have provided.

Ck has a great gyno removal regimen which I am about to start on Monday and owl definitely helped me tweak it a bit and make sure I don't get rebound. Owl always answering my questions lighting fast (I don't think he leaves the board actually lol) and will be helping me through my gyno regimen (not looking forward to it either :( )

Needto, what can I say that hasn't been said about him before, Nate is just an awesome guy who genuinely wants to help people. Answering my questions and makes sure that everything is done correctly and safely and explains the reasons why. Top notch supplements, customer service and just an amazing friend.

So thanks you three for all your help, you truly make this board a better place.
Always here for you my friend. You are most welcome bro. That is what EF and NTBM are all about. Helping others. And I am only homo for Columbo!:rainbow:

Always here for you my friend. You are most welcome bro. That is what EF and NTBM are all about. Helping others. And I am only homo for Columbo!:rainbow:

Thanks man. Good luck for you and Columbo! What a wonderful couple. Lmfao!

i always send guys to CK with gyno questions, he is the pro on that.

OWL is very commited to bodybuilding like i've never seen, he knows his shit and walks the walk

needto has been studying this stuff nonstop for years, wish he would come on here more the dude runs like 5 companies now, he is nuts

i always send guys to CK with gyno questions, he is the pro on that.

OWL is very commited to bodybuilding like i've never seen, he knows his shit and walks the walk

needto has been studying this stuff nonstop for years, wish he would come on here more the dude runs like 5 companies now, he is nuts

True on all accounts. With needtoo's help I think I might have something (cycle) in the works that will be a jaw dropper! Lol :evil: :theshadow:

2.5 mgs letro twice a day will kill that shit lol sorry works been owning me but I currently make more in a day then I used to make in a week :)

Top Bottom