Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad props to OWL, CK, and needto

Yeah, OWL is a pretty damn good brother, always there for motivation and kind words...what can I say about my brother needto, he puts up with me texting him, PM's, anytime I have an issue, question, or just a rant...he has always been there for me and many others...thanks buddy! CK, seems cool enough though I don't know him other than he is knowledgeable and highly regarded here as well!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Grow you wanna see a jaw dropper cycle check out my bulk log ROTFLMFAO!

Lol. I just looked at it, such a dumbass Lmfao! :evil:

I am sure there will be many people who will probably object to my cycle, but it is well thought out and will yield te results I am looking for. Only thing is I need to get the money setup and my wife pregnant first (part of the deal) and we are going to start trying after we close on the house which should be at end of the month, so I have some time before cycle, but it will be soooooo sweet! You won't be able to recognize me at end of it lol.

I'll recognise you bro. At 6'6" you gonna stand out like um a really tall bloke! Lol!

Body transformation will be crazy. Will look like OWL's avatar lol

Body transformation will be crazy. Will look like OWL's avatar lol

When you do get yourself a T-shirt which says "drug free body" on it. :evil:

Lol YES!! Hahaha

Top Bottom