Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maca and Avena????

pitbullstl

Have we decided that the general consensus for dosing these to is 2 grams of avena, and 3 grams of maca a day? Run it for 3 weeks? Just wondering....PEACE :D

pitbullstl said:
Have we decided that the general consensus for dosing these to is 2 grams of avena, and 3 grams of maca a day? Run it for 3 weeks? Just wondering....PEACE :D

That seems about right. However why run it for only 3 weeks? I've been on 2g/day of avena for about 5 months now.

Is most everyone using Avena from Beyond-a-Century?

I've been using it for 3 weeks now and my sex drive has gone up a tiny amount, but that could be from heavy deads and squats.

Last edited:
I was talking about GNC's Maca and Avena.....but I was thinking three weeks in conjuction with clomid and arimidex......my buddy's going to beta test this for me so I can try it after my show...

I started to use maca and a sativa after my cycle but after a week or so I stopped because I thought it was upsetting my stomach. so I was off for two weeks and my sex drive was nothing. I started back up last night and it was once again great. I'm with JG1. I think I will always be on that stuff while I am off cycle.

Ya, I am going to be using those dosages when I come off. I am going to throw some tribulus at a gram/day and some zinc into the mix also.

Mavy

I just started MACA and Avena, both at 2g per day, and no capping, just dump it right on the tongue and drink it down.

Themachine01 said:
I just started MACA and Avena, both at 2g per day, and no capping, just dump it right on the tongue and drink it down.

how does that taste? I can't stand capping pills. too time consuming and messy.

Top Bottom