Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

m1test (oral) post cycle therapy ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

FORTUNE

today will be day 16 on oral m1test at 15mg a day,,,gains going quite well although i really should be eating more....up near 15 lbs...!!! strength etc going way up, have only taken 2 rest days....gone extreme hard on almost all workouts but 2....hitting all parts of the body...feeling jacked....

thinking 50 mg each day of clomid for 21 days (might cut a few days off at the end) noticing nipple sensitivity already ...like when i was on dbols at 35mg a day during my unadvised cycle at 18.5 years of age (so stupid) but not as extreme....

CAN I USE TRIBULUS (natural test booster over the counter) on day 1 of PCT....is this recommended....how long does it take to "get ur balls back?" :) and will my balls start to shrink up a bit on day 1 of pct.....i think they might be doing that already.....ewww lol... (is that right for them to shrink up a bit ON CYCLE?) maybe its in my head...hard to tell.....fucking my bitch about 4 times a day whenever i see her, intense...

question, what ELSE to use with the CLOMID....i got liver shit milk thistle and R-ALA rocking, and very little drinking has been done on cycle....about 6 drinks total over 2 nights only, so pretty good there....lemme know thanks!!!

FORTUNE said:
today will be day 16 on oral m1test at 15mg a day,,,gains going quite well although i really should be eating more....up near 15 lbs...!!! strength etc going way up, have only taken 2 rest days....gone extreme hard on almost all workouts but 2....hitting all parts of the body...feeling jacked....

thinking 50 mg each day of clomid for 21 days (might cut a few days off at the end) noticing nipple sensitivity already ...like when i was on dbols at 35mg a day during my unadvised cycle at 18.5 years of age (so stupid) but not as extreme....

CAN I USE TRIBULUS (natural test booster over the counter) on day 1 of PCT....is this recommended....how long does it take to "get ur balls back?" :) and will my balls start to shrink up a bit on day 1 of pct.....i think they might be doing that already.....ewww lol... (is that right for them to shrink up a bit ON CYCLE?) maybe its in my head...hard to tell.....fucking my bitch about 4 times a day whenever i see her, intense...

question, what ELSE to use with the CLOMID....i got liver shit milk thistle and R-ALA rocking, and very little drinking has been done on cycle....about 6 drinks total over 2 nights only, so pretty good there....lemme know thanks!!!

Nolvadex/Arimidex to stop the gyno progession and as Mike said AIFM. HCG if you want a quick jump start to PCT

reccomend against using nolva after M1t (it has been linked to post cycle gyno with M1t- which apart from sellers claims- appears to be a progestin)

thank you macro for continually repeating your awnser about the nolvadex/clomid issue. there should be some sort of warning because i know 20+ people my age around here taking this stuff and im sure many many more completly misinformed taking it with no PCT whatsoever because the people selling this stuff (in stores over the counter) either dont know about PCT or even make outlandish claims- like one sales rep to my friend - that an anti-estrogen product was included within the m1test pills....something surely untrue.

macro - WILL TRIBULUS help me get my "balls back faster" <--- and whats the deal with this scary topic....thanks...nipple sensitivity is increasing minor amounts over the past 4 maybe 5 days, kind of leveled off at an acceptable rate...its a realy weird feeling makes me akward and twitchy....taking the R-ALA hard now. ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FOR PCT ANYONE OR MACRO can recommend....please im trying to do this perfectly.

i know i should be on injectable...next time for sure. good gains on the m1t's tho....stopped taking preworkout superpump250 (gaspari nut.) beacuse it was making my stomach queasy and no hunger post workout.

add some vitamin B6 for a dopaminergic, and maybe some tyrosine. also maca

i would also advise a brief taper of M1T if you were taking more 10mg or more per day. for instance i would go from 20mg to 10 for a coupe days, with the dose first thing in the morning.

hmmm....had not heard of this tapering method...very interesting.....i just took my day 16 pill and gonna not do a full 21 days because of liver concerns....so i guess its out of the question now....but i had heard 2 on / 2 off / 2 on was ideal.

Top Bottom