Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
I’m starting 500 test-e for 10 weeks. I’ve been on antibiotics for lymes for 5 days.

I know this isn’t a legit cycle and pretty boring but wanted to put it out there in case anyone ever has same problem. Seems Unlikely, considering this seems out of ordinary to me, but I’m planning to use test to help recover and keep my workout stronger. My only symptoms are extremely sore shoulders hips and glutes from like 4am to noon. After that I can move around and actually have some intense workouts. I know there’s not a doctor in existence that would recommend test to recover from lymes but here we go!

I’m 44 178 15%

Last cycle was over in January and my levels from bloods were at 612 last week, so I think I recovered pretty well after full PCT and time off. I’m not looking to add size (maybe 5lbs clean), just hoping the test will help my sore muscles feel better sooner and maintain my strength during intense workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m starting 500 test-e for 10 weeks. I’ve been on antibiotics for lymes for 5 days.

I know this isn’t a legit cycle and pretty boring but wanted to put it out there in case anyone ever has same problem. Seems Unlikely, considering this seems out of ordinary to me, but I’m planning to use test to help recover and keep my workout stronger. My only symptoms are extremely sore shoulders hips and glutes from like 4am to noon. After that I can move around and actually have some intense workouts. I know there’s not a doctor in existence that would recommend test to recover from lymes but here we go!

I’m 44 178 15%

Last cycle was over in January and my levels from bloods were at 612 last week, so I think I recovered pretty well after full PCT and time off. I’m not looking to add size (maybe 5lbs clean), just hoping the test will help my sore muscles feel better sooner and maintain my strength during intense workouts.

thanks for starting this log, we've been looking forward to it

500mgs test good cycle

post up your training

Top Bottom