Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

View attachment 140565

Thought I would add 5 week mid cycle update. Had some bread for first time in 6 months yesterday so didn’t feel much like a picture, but I’ll be able to look back on it at 10weeks. Decent progress considering circumstances. Gained 8 lbs since starting. I would def have more size/strength but I have to limit myself lifting. Shoulder pain still kicking my ass. Now my workouts are very minimal. I only spend about 10 minutes on weights and that’s if my body lets me. Mostly cardio and core right now. I’m Starting morning fasted cardio and afternoon weights this coming Monday. I’ve been hungry from test and eating way more but still fairly clean diet. After this weekend I’ll be able to detox again, fruits and veggies and nuts mid week, clean protein on weekends. Plan to finish the last 5 weeks off strong! If my body is recovered totally from lymes and I can maintain the size I have now, I’ll consider it a successful cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

View attachment 140565

Thought I would add 5 week mid cycle update. Had some bread for first time in 6 months yesterday so didn’t feel much like a picture, but I’ll be able to look back on it at 10weeks. Decent progress considering circumstances. Gained 8 lbs since starting. I would def have more size/strength but I have to limit myself lifting. Shoulder pain still kicking my ass. Now my workouts are very minimal. I only spend about 10 minutes on weights and that’s if my body lets me. Mostly cardio and core right now. I’m Starting morning fasted cardio and afternoon weights this coming Monday. I’ve been hungry from test and eating way more but still fairly clean diet. After this weekend I’ll be able to detox again, fruits and veggies and nuts mid week, clean protein on weekends. Plan to finish the last 5 weeks off strong! If my body is recovered totally from lymes and I can maintain the size I have now, I’ll consider it a successful cycle.

you are looking leaner every update

the cycle is up

Top Bottom