Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

Antibiotics finished and pain is subsiding so hopefully that worked? But I think the test is starting to work it’s magic. Strength and gym motivation through the roof, test is a beautiful thing! Thanks for all the support bros

to start now that you're done with antibiotics
you need to rebuild your gut bacteria

daily take 3-4 doses of probiotics
1-2 doses of digestive enzymes
2 tbsp of psyllium husk (prebiotics)
and eat more fermented foods like kimchi

rebuilding gut biome will be huge right now

and your test cycle is going to be good
keep the log going with your testosterone cycle we want to see how it goes please

4be2608cb9d850dbfd8c72137ae855cf.jpg

3 weeks down. Lymes still kicking my ass, can’t touch a weight until afternoon and used to be a 5am guy. It’s actually a bit of a blessing. Normally during cycle I would workout twice a day. The pain limits my frequency and longevity in the gym so it’s kind of forcing me into not overtraining. I’m still doing one short but intense full body routine daily. I usually like to be in a calorie deficit on cycle so the one short gym session per day limits hunger, which is helping keep my body fat low. I’m still taking 500test, 1mg Arimidex and 20mg Nolva per week, so far that’s limited and gyno symptoms.

All in all, things going good I feel great in the gym and libido like a teen. Just wish this pain would subside. Going in to get tested for PMR (Polymyalgia rheumatica) soon. I had hoped the lymes pain would be gone after antibiotics. So I’m thinking it might be something else, old man problems I guess? Ftr: I wouldn’t recommend anyone take 500mg test, train hard, and intermittent fasting during a lymes diagnosis. I think rest is also a viable option, I just won’t let this little bug stop me!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

3 weeks down. Lymes still kicking my ass, can’t touch a weight until afternoon and used to be a 5am guy. It’s actually a bit of a blessing. Normally during cycle I would workout twice a day. The pain limits my frequency and longevity in the gym so it’s kind of forcing me into not overtraining. I’m still doing one short but intense full body routine daily. I usually like to be in a calorie deficit on cycle so the one short gym session per day limits hunger, which is helping keep my body fat low. I’m still taking 500test, 1mg Arimidex and 20mg Nolva per week, so far that’s limited and gyno symptoms.

All in all, things going good I feel great in the gym and libido like a teen. Just wish this pain would subside. Going in to get tested for PMR (Polymyalgia rheumatica) soon. I had hoped the lymes pain would be gone after antibiotics. So I’m thinking it might be something else, old man problems I guess? Ftr: I wouldn’t recommend anyone take 500mg test, train hard, and intermittent fasting during a lymes diagnosis. I think rest is also a viable option, I just won’t let this little bug stop me!

you're looking great in the pic, good results

in time pain will go away and you need to work on gut health, probiotics fiber and digestive enzymes daily

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i feel for you man. lymes is a frustrating illness

just keep your head up and stay positive

you're making progress and you have heart and sould to push hard
respect for your LOG

Top Bottom