Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

1 week in and def feeling the test kick in! Increased Libido and gym motivation noticed. This is the most test I’ve ever done weekly, excited for when it kicks in fully!

Side note: my dog was also diagnosed with lymes. Vet gave her the same antibiotics that I’m on and some prednisone. (Not sure why I didn’t get any) but I took a couple to dull the aches that have kept me down every morning. It worked wonders! Pretty amazing stuff, curious why they don’t use that versus pain killers? I can’t imagine the side effects are way worse? Anyway, I only took a couple, now I’ll stop and see how bad the pain comes back. Usually they prescribe prednisone for lymes.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

prednisone has catastrophic side effects my man. that is why it isn't prescribed so much

basically the way it works is it tells your brain there is nothing wrong. when there is something wrong

this has consequences

also prednisone can lead to major long term problems. i've seen people gain 100 pounds on it and not good weight obviously

so be careful with that shit. i NEVER recommend using it unless it is absolutely a last resort ! my vet gave my dog it when she was on her last weeks and could barely walk. looking back i wish i had put her down peacefully and not made her suffer that way.

1 week in and def feeling the test kick in! Increased Libido and gym motivation noticed. This is the most test I’ve ever done weekly, excited for when it kicks in fully!

Side note: my dog was also diagnosed with lymes. Vet gave her the same antibiotics that I’m on and some prednisone. (Not sure why I didn’t get any) but I took a couple to dull the aches that have kept me down every morning. It worked wonders! Pretty amazing stuff, curious why they don’t use that versus pain killers? I can’t imagine the side effects are way worse? Anyway, I only took a couple, now I’ll stop and see how bad the pain comes back. Usually they prescribe prednisone for lymes.

I like how your log is going, good progress

prednisone has other sides like organ damage with long term use and doesnt work in many cases, so they are not giving to all

Side effects of oral corticosteroids
Fluid retention, causing swelling in your lower legs.
High blood pressure.
Problems with mood swings, memory, behavior, and other psychological effects, such as confusion or delirium.
Upset stomach.
Weight gain, with fat deposits in your abdomen, your face and the back of your neck.

Top Bottom