Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

Thanks all! I guess the term “full body” is little misleading, I don’t crush every muscle everyday. I just pick 3-4 exercise circuit, usually in a double pyramid format (6 sets). I do focus on either chest or back everyday. If they are both sore, then I will do cardio or legs. Unfortunately right now everything hurts from the lymes so I’m just going lighter where I can to avoid using the shoulders. It’s been like 2 weeks in antibiotics and still no relief. I refuse to stop working out though, hence the test-e to help with motivation physically and mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Thanks all! I guess the term “full body” is little misleading, I don’t crush every muscle everyday. I just pick 3-4 exercise circuit, usually in a double pyramid format (6 sets). I do focus on either chest or back everyday. If they are both sore, then I will do cardio or legs. Unfortunately right now everything hurts from the lymes so I’m just going lighter where I can to avoid using the shoulders. It’s been like 2 weeks in antibiotics and still no relief. I refuse to stop working out though, hence the test-e to help with motivation physically and mentally.

keep training just dont overtrain
make sure you got recovery and you feel alright

Top Bottom