Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

IMG_9364.JPG

Day 1 (I’ll try to mimic this pose after 10 weeks)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Speaking of, it’s been a minute since I did test only and never this high. I was thinking to take one clomid 25mg every 4 days and one arimidex 1mg every 4 days alternating for 10 weeks. I Will adapt if any symptoms. I’m gyno prone…thoughts?

Speaking of, it’s been a minute since I did test only and never this high. I was thinking to take one clomid 25mg every 4 days and one arimidex 1mg every 4 days alternating for 10 weeks. I Will adapt if any symptoms. I’m gyno prone…thoughts?

You're thinking of nolvadex not clomid, if you're gyno prone

0.5mgs arimidex eod
20mgs nolvadex ed

eod every other day
ed every day

arimidex is good eod
but if gyno prone tamoxifen (nolvadex) is ed 20mgs

dont use clomid on cycle, it will make you super emotional

Training

My workouts have often been very unorthodox so this is strictly for personal use, I wouldn’t recommend this

When I turned 40 and started test I’ve gotten my body to a place I was happy with naturally. My plan was to maintain best I could without working out 2 hours a day. I wanted to add test to have more energy to get through daily activities not so much size and strength. That morphed into some deca and winny but nothing serious. (1 three month cycle per year)

I began doing full body workouts everyday, With a focus on chest or back. Basically a 2 day plan Chest/back, chest/back, chest/back, rest! (Maybe rest) Very little arm or shoulder work because they got enough ricochet from larger muscle workouts. And I was happy with arm/shoulder size. I walk about 5 miles a day for work, so my legs pay their dues.

That’s my workouts in a nutshell. Right now everyday is full body, minus whatever is killing me! I like doing 15-30 minute cardio, 30-45 minute weights and 10 minutes boxing, not in that order!

Training

My workouts have often been very unorthodox so this is strictly for personal use, I wouldn’t recommend this

When I turned 40 and started test I’ve gotten my body to a place I was happy with naturally. My plan was to maintain best I could without working out 2 hours a day. I wanted to add test to have more energy to get through daily activities not so much size and strength. That morphed into some deca and winny but nothing serious. (1 three month cycle per year)

I began doing full body workouts everyday, With a focus on chest or back. Basically a 2 day plan Chest/back, chest/back, chest/back, rest! (Maybe rest) Very little arm or shoulder work because they got enough ricochet from larger muscle workouts. And I was happy with arm/shoulder size. I walk about 5 miles a day for work, so my legs pay their dues.

That’s my workouts in a nutshell. Right now everyday is full body, minus whatever is killing me! I like doing 15-30 minute cardio, 30-45 minute weights and 10 minutes boxing, not in that order!

i like full body but if you doing ED make sure you dont overdo it, keep reps and sets medium

and take more time off days off to rest

Top Bottom