Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

Lyme disease is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi and rarely, Borrelia mayonii. It is transmitted to humans through the bite of infected blacklegged ticks. Typical symptoms include fever, headache, fatigue, and a characteristic skin rash called erythema migrans.

I’m starting 500 test-e for 10 weeks. I’ve been on antibiotics for lymes for 5 days.

I know this isn’t a legit cycle and pretty boring but wanted to put it out there in case anyone ever has same problem. Seems Unlikely, considering this seems out of ordinary to me, but I’m planning to use test to help recover and keep my workout stronger. My only symptoms are extremely sore shoulders hips and glutes from like 4am to noon. After that I can move around and actually have some intense workouts. I know there’s not a doctor in existence that would recommend test to recover from lymes but here we go!

I’m 44 178 15%

Last cycle was over in January and my levels from bloods were at 612 last week, so I think I recovered pretty well after full PCT and time off. I’m not looking to add size (maybe 5lbs clean), just hoping the test will help my sore muscles feel better sooner and maintain my strength during intense workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bro yo look good in pic

Thx bodymaster! That was taken last week recently dropped like 15 so I can afford to get back a few solid lbs

Mobster I read a good article how the muscle soreness comes from my body fighting off the infection. Now that I know I’m not dying, time to beat this shit!

Nutrition

Here is nutrition log. Won’t be very food detailed just overall. About two months ago I planned a 3 month juice cleanse. Dropped 15-20 lbs and felt great. Squeezed in a quick knee surgery so that threw off my training and cardio. Ironically, because I was just boxing and lifting heavy to drop weight. I’m still in the juice cleanse but it’s morphed Into more of unlimited fruits and veggies mid-week with a protein shake and nuts. On weekends I can delve into a steak or clean chicken. But also too much booze! (My biggest self inflicted downfall) obviously no carbs or sugars, the biggest thing I avoid is sodium at all costs. Moving forward next 10 weeks will be identical. It’s not nearly enough calories to feed the 500mg I’ll be pumping but I enjoy the starved/strong look. I’m too old to try and get bigger. Thx all!

Top Bottom