x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lung trouble / dbol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lung trouble / dbol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys, can you advise me, I have a good mate who had a collapsed lung about 3-4 years ago, he got sorted out fine back then and no troubles since. He has recently started juicing, has no bother when on injectables but when he starts dbol he has severe difficulty breathing, if he come off for a day or so it seems to improve, have you any clue as to why dbol would interfere with lung function in this way. He is not 100% that dbol is causing it but woders if it is a possibility, opinions please.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Lung trouble / dbol

Guys, can you advise me, I have a good mate who had a collapsed lung about 3-4 years ago, he got sorted out fine back then and no troubles since. He has recently started juicing, has no bother when on injectables but when he starts dbol he has severe difficulty breathing, if he come off for a day or so it seems to improve, have you any clue as to why dbol would interfere with lung function in this way. He is not 100% that dbol is causing it but woders if it is a possibility, opinions please.
    One theory I have had is that the membrane around the lung maybe prone to retaining water now and hence the wheezing etc.
    Cheers Guys.....bbigman2000.....

Guru
    i think your theory is probably pretty close.

all the water retention caused by dbol has got to have some effect on the lungs.. and having a hx of collapsed lung could aggravate that effect even further.

i say cut out the dbol and use something that doesn't cause as much bloat

Hey decem, thanks for that bro, perhaps the scar tissue on the lung from when it collapsed before cannot expand at the same rate as the rest of the lung can with the dbol, I think you are right yep, cheers bro..

For what it's worth

Difficulty breathing due to edema has always been my worst side when on test or dbol.

Rugger

I would suspect the overall bloat would also inhibit his breating,

I'm only 158 normally on my second week of d-bol and up to 168, my breathing is heavy and I feel it is in part do to the extra water I'm carring around.

Good Broly
    Maybe he should stick to something that doesn't cause water retention. i.e. fina, anavar, winny, etc. Good luck.