Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lung trouble / dbol

bbigman2000

Guys, can you advise me, I have a good mate who had a collapsed lung about 3-4 years ago, he got sorted out fine back then and no troubles since. He has recently started juicing, has no bother when on injectables but when he starts dbol he has severe difficulty breathing, if he come off for a day or so it seems to improve, have you any clue as to why dbol would interfere with lung function in this way. He is not 100% that dbol is causing it but woders if it is a possibility, opinions please.
One theory I have had is that the membrane around the lung maybe prone to retaining water now and hence the wheezing etc.
Cheers Guys.....bbigman2000.....:confused:

i think your theory is probably pretty close.

all the water retention caused by dbol has got to have some effect on the lungs.. and having a hx of collapsed lung could aggravate that effect even further.

i say cut out the dbol and use something that doesn't cause as much bloat

Hey decem, thanks for that bro, perhaps the scar tissue on the lung from when it collapsed before cannot expand at the same rate as the rest of the lung can with the dbol, I think you are right yep, cheers bro..

For what it's worth

Difficulty breathing due to edema has always been my worst side when on test or dbol.

Rugger

I would suspect the overall bloat would also inhibit his breating,

I'm only 158 normally on my second week of d-bol and up to 168, my breathing is heavy and I feel it is in part do to the extra water I'm carring around.

Top Bottom