Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump under right nipple-doc says it's not gyno, but I'm not so sure

jbizzle512

Ok, I know there's several threads on gyno out there, but my case might be a little different, and wanted a second opinion.

I'm 30, male, and starting about a year ago I noticed that my right nipple started turning more pink than brown, and it also started pointing out a little(man boobs sorta). At the time, I was in fair shape, but my BF% was pretty high-about 28%. It only became this way when it wasn't cold, or not stiff, basically 95% of the time. In June, I started my first cycle. Nothing crazy, just 1cc sustanon every 4 days for 10 weeks/along with about the same in Winstrol(inj). Didn't really get much from it, and honestly not even sure the Sust was even real. anyway, went to the doc in September. Had bloodwork, sonogram, and mammogram done. Doc said there was no cancer, and my blood work was fine. told the doc i did a cycle, but the lump was there much prior to the cycle. It's been about 6 months now, and the lump is still there and maybe a bit worse actually. It's actually right on the side of the nipple, and seems to be hardening with time. Can't tell you how embarrasing it is, and the doc just thought it would fix itself. Have another appt with her in a couple of weeks, but again any input on a cause or solution would be great. Thanks guys!

PS, since then I'm down to 22% bf and work out 3-4 times a week, lost 15 lbs.

Top Bottom