Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump under my nipple but no sides

Aileen vienne

Hi guys, this my 6th week of test at 600 mg a week , I got a lump under my right nipple it's like the size of 10 cent coin . no pain and it's not sensitivity either, I don't understand why because I'm running aromasin at 12.5mg every other day , so I got a blood work and everything is stable, erections are fine and libido too, what's your opinions on this, thank you.

Did you get estrogen tested in your blood work?

12.5mg of aromasin should keep your estrogen levels in the normal range for the amount of testosterone your are running.

Where did you order your aromasin from? I suspect your aromasin is fake. I would head on over to evolutionary.org. Check the source reviews section and read reviews on whatever source you used for your aromasin.

I have ha similar issues while taking andro supplements A lot of times it"s hair follicles:chomp::chomp: You can go to a free clinic and they will help you out with some cream.I was taking Dspark and anadrox and my Knipples needed a lot of attention:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp: It happens when your test increases a lot.

Top Bottom