Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump on shoulder

therrienri

Hi,

Its been a while since ive posted on here, but im on cycle again and hadnt had much problems and now ive had pain for a few days here and there and then it would go away.

I did a delt shot last thursday, aspirated no blood so good to go, no pain right away just a noticable bump from the 1cc and then the lump came and slight pain, no redness.

Now a week later the lump is still there, no redness and the pain is really minor and only if i apply pressure on the lump or do a shoulder press movement but nothing crazy or that i cant work through, what could of caused this?

Possibly the needle shifted and some of your injection ended up going subcutaneous. This would leave a lump, but it will eventually go away.

Hi,

Its been a while since ive posted on here, but im on cycle again and hadnt had much problems and now ive had pain for a few days here and there and then it would go away.

I did a delt shot last thursday, aspirated no blood so good to go, no pain right away just a noticable bump from the 1cc and then the lump came and slight pain, no redness.

Now a week later the lump is still there, no redness and the pain is really minor and only if i apply pressure on the lump or do a shoulder press movement but nothing crazy or that i cant work through, what could of caused this?

You did.

Top Bottom