Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump on pec... not sure if its gyno though...

Crappiie

so i have a lump on my right pec. now ive had gyno in the past on this same side but it felt different then... also when i had it, it was under my nipple and this time the lump is off to the side of my nipple... i was on a designer PH but took nolva SERM towards the end of cycle and continued for like 5 weeks... note* the lump wasnt there (at leaset i didnt notice it) when on nolva... any ideas what this is? i did go to the doc and he had me get blood work but i havent heard anything back from him...

is it hard? disc shaped? if it is then it's probably gyno. If you have caught it early enough you have a good chance of reversing it. Get some Letrozole and Nolvadex asap. take 2.5mg of Letrozole daily and oh say 30mgs of Nolvadex daily. continue that until you feel the lump shrink and disappear. Are you on a cycle right now? I always run arimidex, nolvadex and proviron throughout cycle and run my arimidex and nolvadex for 3 weeks post cycle. Better safe than sorry IMO

not really disc shaped.. more of a lump. it is hard... i guess i can try the nolva again and see if it goes away... what would doctors give someone who has gyno?

take the nolva for 2 weeks ED before deciding if it's working or not

nolva alone can kill your sex drive and alter mood, at least with me it does

I hear Letrozole is top notch and reversing a lump. try getting some of that too. Nolvadex is good for the nips but Letro blasts the lumps away.

so i have a lump on my right pec. now ive had gyno in the past on this same side but it felt different then... also when i had it, it was under my nipple and this time the lump is off to the side of my nipple... i was on a designer PH but took nolva SERM towards the end of cycle and continued for like 5 weeks... note* the lump wasnt there (at leaset i didnt notice it) when on nolva... any ideas what this is? i did go to the doc and he had me get blood work but i havent heard anything back from him...

sounds like gyno,,,what PH were you using? this has happened to ALOT of people using PH's lately.

sounds like gyno,,,what PH were you using? this has happened to ALOT of people using PH's lately.

i used MD1T. it sucked btw! slight strength increase but the sides were the worst yet... hair line receded a little too.. im on nolva now but dont have much left and cant get it where i am now so not sure what im gonna do...

Like I said in the other thread your best bet into actually add a steroid to get rid of the gyno!
Masteron or even straight up DHT. Ever wonder why people get gyno who go on hair meds???
Because it's stopping the conversion of test to DHT. Everyone always forgets this and just deals with the estrogen= big mistake.
Super vet Lartinos, now give me Karma!

Last edited:
i used MD1T. it sucked btw! slight strength increase but the sides were the worst yet... hair line receded a little too.. im on nolva now but dont have much left and cant get it where i am now so not sure what im gonna do...

the dht drugs are gonna kill you hairline. DHT cream that and/or toremphine applied locally is your best bet without killing your hair. Finding these could be the problem and the DHT cream can be costly i believe.

the dht drugs are gonna kill you hairline. DHT cream that and/or toremphine applied locally is your best bet without killing your hair. Finding these could be the problem and the DHT cream can be costly i believe.

so im back to square one. what if i ran havoc?

Top Bottom