Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump in nipple

pov

hello bros, i need advice, im on my 2nd cycle and i am 5 weeks into my cycle and i have a small lump in the outer bit of the nipple, theres no iching put its painful when its touched. my nipple looks puffy untill its cold.

im on 500mg sus, 400mg deca
im 22, 95kg.
i have nolva and clomid

what should i take to get rid of this problem and also should i worry
thanks.

what you have is serums. what you need are ai's.

You need adex,letro and dostinex.

Needto you are to fast
make sure you use something like adimidex (my Favorite)
It will shrink down and seem to go away but will flare back up on next cycle until after years you will need surgery because the lump is noticable to everyone.

Tampatraps

hello cheers for quick replys.arimdex is very expensive!!! which is the next choice to use and what dosages should i use and should i still continue with my cycle?

Needto you are to fast
make sure you use something like adimidex (my Favorite)
It will shrink down and seem to go away but will flare back up on next cycle until after years you will need surgery because the lump is noticable to everyone.

Tampatraps

I would use adex .5mg eod to start along with dostinex .5mg e3d. If that don't do it then its time to switch to the letro and dos.

Thanks bro. I am going to come back hard and blast the board for a wile.

I would use adex .5mg eod to start along with dostinex .5mg e3d. If that don't do it then its time to switch to the letro and dos.

Thanks bro. I am going to come back hard and blast the board for a wile.

which would be the cheapest option? and should i continue with my cycle?
cheers

help!!! how much letro and Cabergoline do i need to be taking and how long for? shal i take during my cycle? will it effect the gains?

help!!! how much letro and Cabergoline do i need to be taking and how long for? shal i take during my cycle? will it effect the gains?

Should not have got into aas if you are poor bro. Its not a cheap hobby.

Letro 2.5mg e3d and dos .5mg e3d to start. Lower it or rais it depending on results at the end of a week. You will find cab/dos is not cheap ether.

Should not have got into aas if you are poor bro. Its not a cheap hobby.

Letro 2.5mg e3d and dos .5mg e3d to start. Lower it or rais it depending on results at the end of a week. You will find cab/dos is not cheap ether.

lol i aint poor just didnt expect it to happen. im like the 1st from my freinds to experience it. so what 2 shall i get? im ready to place my order.

thanks bros

Top Bottom