Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump in nipple

jleeno_911

Hey guys,

Just got back from the 2nd doctor that I have gone to about the lump in my nipple. My blood test came back today and they said that my thyroid is in good shape along with my liver, but he found that my test levels were unusually high (his words). I haven't taken any steroids yet, but do you think that this has something to do with the lump or what? He gave me absolutely no solution to the problem. I'm goin on 25 I wouldn't think that my test levels would still be as high as he says (not sayin that's bad or anything) So, what could be the cause? Anyway, I appreciate any replies I receive good or bad.

thanks

Leeno

Yes if you're test levels are high, you will have more aromatization, and a greater risk for gyno.

25homes said:
Bro get on some Letro and some nolva problem solved....you should have these things if your taking test!!

he claims he didn't take any test.....and i still say that if you have a lump you can't get rid of it...maybe shrink it a tad but nothing will remove the mass besides surgery

DRRman said:
he claims he didn't take any test.....and i still say that if you have a lump you can't get rid of it...maybe shrink it a tad but nothing will remove the mass besides surgery

Depends on how progressed it is. I've gotten rid of a few lumps because I've caught them in time.

jleeno_911 said:
Hey guys,

Just got back from the 2nd doctor that I have gone to about the lump in my nipple. My blood test came back today and they said that my thyroid is in good shape along with my liver, but he found that my test levels were unusually high (his words). I haven't taken any steroids yet, but do you think that this has something to do with the lump or what? He gave me absolutely no solution to the problem. I'm goin on 25 I wouldn't think that my test levels would still be as high as he says (not sayin that's bad or anything) So, what could be the cause? Anyway, I appreciate any replies I receive good or bad.

thanks

Leeno

Lump under nipple is gyon. Start some letrozole + nolvadex treatment.

Top Bottom