Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump near nipple (but not under it)

kevin6

terrific. possibly gyno!

my cycle:
Week 1-4:
-Test prop @ 150mg EOD
-GH @ 2IU/day
-arimidex .25mg ED
-HCG @ 250IU EOD (Swale protocol)

Week 5-12:
-same as Week 1-4, but added NPP at 50mg EOD = 187mg/week

Anyway, I'm in week 7 and now have a pea-size lump very near, but not under, my left areola. nipples are not sensitive, itchy, bigger, swollen or in any other way abnormal.

I've been on 20 mg nolva and 0.5 mg arimidex all cycle and started dostinex 0.25mg E4D 1 week before starting NPP. Likely suspects could be test, NPP, HCG and even GH...

Questions:
1. is gyno *always* directly under the nipple? if so, i suspect this is a nodular cyst (big acne)...
2. assuming it is gyno, what do you recommend for this lump? i was thinking 60 mg nolva + 1.25mg letro/day + 0.5mg arimidex for as long as it takes...

thank you guys--

K6

Hard to tell on this one bro. I'm not suggesting you do this, but if it was me, and I couldn't stand it anymore, I'd stick a slin pin in it and see if it will drain at all. It could possibly be gyno if it's that close to the nipple, but you have no other signs so my guess is that it's not. Kinda wierd to get a cyst that close to the nipple though.

nipples said:
might be gyno could be other things as well.

And Nipples steps up to answer the Nipple question :D

If its got you worried then you can get yourself some nolva and run it for a couple weeks to see if it goes away. If not you can always go to the doc and have him take a look.

Top Bottom