Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump in my arse the size of a golf ball...help

caiza

:confused: why the f..k have i got a lump the size of a golf ball day after a 50mg shot of suspension will it go away i have no fever or rash i'm thinking its just a build up of oil and water in my arse...thanks guys n girls...

what did you stick in there before?? sounds like you injected some crap in your glute...you could end up with an abcess.

I would go to the doc

If it isn't infected, put a heat on it often, it will lessen the viscosity of the liquid and draw more blood to the area.

it sounds like an abcess so id say if it doesnt go down in a few days to go see a doc

you dont wanna fuck around with that

no it doesnt sound like an infected, you probaly just shot to fast, mine just finally went away today(5 days) 1cc fina and 200mg prop; stung and knotted like a bitch--just give it a few days, and try a heating pad...

If you don't feel heat or a "fever" coming off of the area, it probably is not an abcess. It also will probably throb if its an abcess. An abcess is usually a bacterial infection or MAJOR alergic reaction to some foreign matter.

Sounds more than likely you may have overshot or undershot the glute. Any chance you injected oil into fat? If so, this will cause a depot that hurts when pressed on, but is usually pain free if no pressure is on it after a day or so.

Try heat/ice if its close enough to the surface. Massage is always good immediately following an injection.

Good luck!

Dont post if you dont know.

nexus7 said:
what did you stick in there before?? sounds like you injected some crap in your glute...you could end up with an abcess.

I would go to the doc

He shot suspension HELLO this is what happens with suspension Not a big deal unless in gets red/pink and hot ot the touch and last (with pain) for a week or so - you will know if its an abcess or infection for sure.

Just messing around with the options :D

Top Bottom