Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump in left nipple.

HansNZ

I have been on a fina+winny and now an anadrol+winny cycle. I have a hard lump in my left nipple. My partner (who is a doctor) says it will go away of its own accord (a response to male hormones), but I haven't mentioned that it is because of steroids rather than normal levels and cycles in natural test. production.

I have stacked winny with the fina and anadrol to prevent this sort of gyno. Should I include arimidex too or is this growth inevitable? I was told that anti-estrogens are not much use for anadrol and fina and that winny is the only effective remedy.

Should I not worry about it as this lump will disappear eventually anyway?

Help anyone?

I also have a lump from a deca dbol cycle on my right nip, and after 2 months it's still the same. I believe as long as it's not getting bigger and bigger and noticible don't really worry about, because anyways if it's from fina or anadrol, nolva won't help your only real choice is surgery or that RU-486 shit(too dangerous).

Male breast cancer accounts for 2% of all breast cancers. Is the nodule hard or soft? does move like it is fixed to the Pec? do you have any nipple discharge? skin changes (reddened or different texture)? do you have any lumps in your axilla (armpit)anywhere?

If it isnt natural gyno, I would try Yohimburn, it gets in those hard to reach spots! </YohimburnAd>

Seth28 said:
Male breast cancer accounts for 2% of all breast cancers. Is the nodule hard or soft? does move like it is fixed to the Pec? do you have any nipple discharge? skin changes (reddened or different texture)? do you have any lumps in your axilla (armpit)anywhere?

It is quite hard (hard enough to feel). Is it fixed in place. No discharges or skin changes. No new lumps in my armpit. The nipple is sore though.

bozrad said:
I also have a lump from a deca dbol cycle on my right nip, and after 2 months it's still the same. I believe as long as it's not getting bigger and bigger and noticible don't really worry about, because anyways if it's from fina or anadrol, nolva won't help your only real choice is surgery or that RU-486 shit(too dangerous).

Well I am getting so frustrated with the general condition of my chest that I figure I might get some chest implants. I'll get the surgeon to cut the lump out at the same time if it doesn't go away.

My chest is like some guy's calves. It doesn't matter what I do, what I eat, what I inject, where I inject it or how I train - it consistently lags noticeably behind everything else.

It may just be some over stimulated breast tissue from the aromatization of the meds into estrogen, maybe try cutting back on the doses of highly aromatized meds and see if that helps with the soreness of the nipple. I would keep an eye on it for now. Things to watch for are: a Very hard nontender mass that has an irregular shape, if it is fixed to the chest wall, nipple discharge, grows rapidly, and any nodes in the axilla. Keep and eye out for these things. It doesnt sound like its anything to worry about, but I cant really tell without examining for myself.

Top Bottom