Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump IM in Pec..using 1 " PIN, how do I avoid this??

dude aspirating is soooooooo over-rated, you shouldn't worry too much about it. Your glutes especially the likelyhood of hitting a vein is much lower. quads you can use 2 hands. delts is where i hit a vein the most, but IMO you know the second you hit a vein.....so that is why I feel aspirating is almost pointless, everyone talks it up when you are first starting but you should be more worried about where you are injecting. Leave your pecs the fuck alone.
I'm sorry if you are only benching 150 you do not have a big chest or your big chest seriously can't bench shit.....you are most certainly trolling here, but hopefully you will leave with the correct advice.
glutes you must use 1.5 or those balls with come up on your ass, and be much worse.

rotate quads, glutes, and delts. when i first started quads was my favorite for the 2 hand aspect. then i got comfortable and went to shoulders, then glutes. It helps to lay on a bed with a pillow or put your back against a wall to make it easier.

Top Bottom