Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump in glute after first injection?

What exactly do you tell the doc lol? I think I will switch to longer needles for my next use also

tell him you are no expert but you believe you have a sterile abscess and show him it.

people are scared to talk to doctors. the last one i went to for bronchitis and asked her a lot of questions myself and she was taken aback. i also told her what i was willing to take and what i wasn't which she wasn't too thrilled about (this guy is telling ME how to do my job?)

she asked me about what i have taken and i said "i dunno" and she got defensive and said "how am i suppose to help you if you dont give me your drug history?"

and i just looked at her stonefaced and didn't respond. its a free country you dont have to answer to NOBODY, especially doctors. we have something called "patients bill of rights"

I believe you are fine if you didn't inject over 1 CC............Brology 101

Yeah to some relief it feels like it may be getting better. Still sore and def there, but no head or redbess to it. Where would you recommend I do my next injection? I was thinking my quad. Also what's the best way to warm up the test before using?

Warm the syringe this makes the injs smoother ,I love delts. Brology 102

didn't read all the responses..

but I regularly get lumps from my shots... they are USA pharmacy grade needles as is the testosterone.. given by medical professionals in a doctor's office.

If you get a fever or redness.. get to a doctor in a hurry. Infection isn't worth fucking with.

Hey guys, the lump is completely gone on my glute now, and i just took my second injection monday. This time i did it in the shoulder. It was good for about a day and now it feels like i have been shot in the shoulder? Anybody else experience the same feeling or any tips?

Also, being this is my first cycle would and guru's recommend me talking anything when i come off? Im 5'9" 190lbs 9-10% body fat. I became interested in test e because i feel i want to get more shredded and bigger. I have lifted for 4 years and have used creatine protein and just felt like i would try something to take it to the next level? What would you guys recommend for a rest after this cycle. (i plan on doing 300mg per week of test e for 10 weeks on this cycle) I didnt want to create another post and have new threads all over the bored! Thanks, in advanced guys

Hey guys, the lump is completely gone on my glute now, and i just took my second injection monday. This time i did it in the shoulder. It was good for about a day and now it feels like i have been shot in the shoulder? Anybody else experience the same feeling or any tips?

Also, being this is my first cycle would and guru's recommend me talking anything when i come off? Im 5'9" 190lbs 9-10% body fat. I became interested in test e because i feel i want to get more shredded and bigger. I have lifted for 4 years and have used creatine protein and just felt like i would try something to take it to the next level? What would you guys recommend for a rest after this cycle. (i plan on doing 300mg per week of test e for 10 weeks on this cycle) I didnt want to create another post and have new threads all over the bored! Thanks, in advanced guys

Bro... Radar is totally correct... Brology....

The pain w/ the 1st few shots is totally normal... Esp. if it's UG lab gear.. They typically have a high BA count.

Do some research on your own bro... Then you'll know that you know, you're doing the right thing... Just do a search for PCT!

This thread is a good example of brology... People have you going to the Dr. after 72 hrs and saying you prolly have a steril abcess... Nonsense.... Given that you are new to shooting it is no big surprise that you're sore... You shake like a freak the 1st few times because of nerves... UG lab gear.. 1" pins for you glutes is too short imho... The shots will get easier, trust me...

Test-e @ 250-500 is a great 2nd cycle.. However, you need to do some serious reserach yourself, before jumping into another cycle. especially if you don't even have your pct lined up for this cycle... You should always have everything lined up before you ever think of starting a cycle...

Good Luck!

I use a 23g 1" for my glute running tren and test I get a lump but not red and it only hurts if I press on it... Should I be worried ?

Top Bottom