Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump behind nipple, Please Help!!!

bigA0225

I am on a test and EQ cycle, running test at about 625 mg p/week and EQ 500mg p/week. The first 2 weeks I took Dianabol and started to get sensitive nipples no gradually tapered off (2 weeks all together). Now it is the 5th week and I have developed a lump behind my nipple and it is noticeably puffy. I also have lactated a little bit aswell. I did nolva 20mg for a week, then finally got my hands on some letro and have been taking that for about a week (stopped nolva ofcourse) and still no difference. People are telling me to drop the Eq and just finish w/ the test.. but I though EQ did not aromatize?? Anyways I'm sorry about my ignorance on the subject and really could use your guys help. Thanks a bunch!!!

P.S. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, just figured it related because of the nolva+letro talk..

its not a big deal. My nips flare like hell and get lumpy as shit while on dbol. A little letro and you will be fine. DO NOT USE RESEARCH CHEMS. there is a big difference between research lrtro and the real thing.

I have hard lumps under my nipples and they are very sensitive. I have never taken steroids but use to work out my chest a lot and it's been like this for over a year.. I here that surgery is the only solution but I seen before and after pics and am not impressed.. Some peoples nipples look bad.. Is there anything else I could try first.. I went to a endocrinologist And she said don't touch them and come back in a year.. My nipples are visible through my tshirts now and I hate it.

Top Bottom