Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

thanks, but it all depends bro. My number one is trying to drop bf%. I feel like im definitely stronger when i rest longer.

Sounds like youre doing Zercher Squats bro for your modified ft squats.
I love that shit man. For some reason that was the only way I could squat for a long time with my knee "issues" .
If I did any other type of squat the pain stopped me dead in my tracks.
After doing them for a year now for what ever reason I can do back squats. Go figure....
Dam nice workouts Pete.!

chest
flat bench
225 * 15
295 * 12
345 * 8
345 * 7

took longer rest on the 345. didnt have a spot and i hit the rack several times... working stabalizers i guess.

225 on the smith machine, slight incline
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 8
225 * 6
i was doing 30 sec rest, increased to 1 min
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10

steep incline flys
40 * 15
40 * 15
40 * 15
40 * 15

singlearm db press
60 * 10
60 * 10
60 * 10
60 * 10

cable fly
60 * 8
60 * 8
60 * 8
60 * 8

incline fly cable

40 * 20
40 * 15
40 * 12

thanks for dropping by my log bro,how's everything goin over here? Your workouts are looking pretty impressive. They cutting you up nice?

Geejubs your a beast man. I like the single arm stuff.

My buddy Casey had a really bad knee, and when he went to sweeden to play ball, they tested his full body balance. They said that his hip flexors were overworking and a few other things. Basically he was off balance. They gave him a bunch of single leg exercises to start doing. He did them, and as he's told me, never had pain again. So he put me on it too. I'll have to get you all of them.

Big ass numbers on your workout bro.
Yeah its amazing how once you get out of balance how painful that can be and how it messes with everything you do.
Keep up the impressive work good brother.
Best regards..

yea junkie, Ive added a fair amount of wt and dropped several % body fat with this program so far. Will get bf% tested again this weekend.

side note: headache today and wasnt very hungry at dinner time last night

rick: yea i love how isometric movements feel. Helps with everything.

Top Bottom