Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

yea, its good stuff. Mostly i notice that it helps with appetite.

Hell yeah e/c/a is great for appetite suppression that's mostly the reason I take it. Just have to make sure you're drinking a ton of water cause it will dehydrate you pretty good, sides are pretty harsh too but it definitely gets the job done

Really enjoying this ephedrine, white willow, caffeine stack.

This must be a super strong diuretic combo. I look like i just dehydrated and fasted for 36 hours. Plan on staying on this for a month to keep things in check.

where did you get that from bro?

Wow Pete your quite an inspiration this might be the greatest transformation I've ever seen (including the fake ones). :)You stated 4 years ago you could only bench 170 but now your quite the beast what did you do for such a massive strength increase rippetoe starting strength, 5x5, etc ? :confused:

yea, 5 * 5 is awesome. I do it 1 or 2 times a year. Everytime i break pr's although i think i should try some other strength methods, i feel its easier to push a maximum effort on 3-5 reps than it is on 1-3. Im always cautious of injury so the single reps create a mental block for me.

Top Bottom