Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowest dosage of Test Prop...

bunkka

I'm torn about implementing Test Prop in some degree into my next cycle (always planning) of Tren, EQ, and Winny.

I understand that the acne sides on Prop may be less than what I'm used to on Enanthate - that is the main factor in switching.

I'd like to have this mixed in, if nothing else than for the libido maintanance.

Now.. my question. Over a 10 week cycle of Equipoise and probably weeks 6-12 on Tren and Winny, what is the lowest dosage I could go with that would make a difference.

I'd like to stay with at a minimum 2 vials of QV Prop 100, which of course is 100mg/ml in 10ml vial.

Considering that I could start the cycle with EQ only, and it doesn't kick in for several weeks in the least, would there be any problems with starting the Prop somewhere like Week 3 or 4?

I'd be doing something like:

EQ 400mg/Week 1-10
Tren 75mg/EOD 7-12
Winny 75mg/EOD 7-12

Could running something like 50mg/EOD Weeks 4-10 make any sense to anyone? Or pushing it back to coinside w/ the Tren, perhaps?

Thanks for any input from Prop Vets.

Thanks, dzul.

But, wouldn't that, for my purposes, be wasting it early when I'm worried about the "shut down" from the tren?

I'm not looking to get a "kickstart" on my cycle, knowing the EQ will take a while. I'm worried about libido more than anything else.

Of course, some mass gains as insignificant as they may be off 50mg/EOD (or less) would be nice too.

Injecting EOD along with the Tren and Winny later would be my ideal.

I'm always a "less is best" type when cycleing... for the record.

Thanks for the input.

and i just think 150mg of week of prop (50mg eod)is counter productive it will shut you down more with little gains

personally i would stack the tren with prop to start running the prop for 4 weeks the tren for 8 weeks on week 5 start the the eq and thhen when the tren runs out switch to the winnie and run the eq and winnie ill they are both done if you taper a little you most likely won't need clomid

Okay... very interesting stuff! Thanks!

Let me add, I also have an ASS of liquidex on hand, too. Which, I'd probably run with the prop at .25 to .5mg/day.

First let me say liquidex is awesome shit, but ( always a but) i wouldn't use it if youare not prone to gyno cause limiting estrogen cuases muscle gains to slow some estrogen is need for growth so if you need to take it the doses you said are fine each person is diffrent so you may need it in the beginning with the test or you may need it post cycle due to low natural test and elvated estrogen but the winnie should help to limit the estrogen (side effect wise)rebound once the prop leaves your system

Thanks for the great input dzul!

BTW... you're doing something right! Just checked out your pics and you have your shit together, man! Congrats!

How long have you been training and how long have you been implementing pharmacology into your program?

training for um 8 years now 3 serious pharmacology (nice) and started juice like 4 years ago but i take long ass breaks in between up to 9months once

You could run 50mg prop EOD just for libido purposes. I wouldn't expect you to notice any difference in gains with that dose, but it certainly won't hurt. I disagree with dzul's statement that it would be counterproductive. You'll already be shut down pretty hard from the tren, 150mg of prop a week isn't going to exacerbate that, but it could give you a sex drive throughout the cycle.

Top Bottom