Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lowering l-dex

mcnasty75

on a cycle right now of d-bol 50mg ed sust 600mg a week and deca 400 aweek. .75 mgs of l-dex everyday running cycle for 12 weeks dropping d-bol after 4 weeks . myquestion is i just started my 5th week so I have dropped the d-bol so does that mean i can lower my dose of l-dex i am taking ed.? maybe to .5 eod or .25 ed?

mcnasty75 said:
on a cycle right now of d-bol 50mg ed sust 600mg a week and deca 400 aweek. .75 mgs of l-dex everyday running cycle for 12 weeks dropping d-bol after 4 weeks . myquestion is i just started my 5th week so I have dropped the d-bol so does that mean i can lower my dose of l-dex i am taking ed.? maybe to .5 eod or .25 ed?

You can lower the dose at any time you like, just depends on how much bloat you can handle...you can drop it and gauge it from there...if you start to see your getting a little more bloated then you like..bump it back up

REPOSTED:

Do not dose your anti-e's EOD. This is a common mistake that has become standard because misinformed people recommend it unknowingly. I've even seen moderators do it. When you dose every other day you cause your blood levels of estrogen to go up and down. Those ups are what cause the side effects as the levels may spike.
The reason people do it is to save money. This is not a place to cut corners.

If you're using 600mg then use 1 ED. Keep in mind that arimidex is very weak by today's AI standards. In men it only inhibits an average of 59% of the estrogen and that's not on cycle, that's without steroids. This is one reason we recommend people use AIFM because it's more powerful on cycle.

Ulter said:
REPOSTED:

Do not dose your anti-e's EOD. This is a common mistake that has become standard because misinformed people recommend it unknowingly. I've even seen moderators do it. When you dose every other day you cause your blood levels of estrogen to go up and down. Those ups are what cause the side effects as the levels may spike.
The reason people do it is to save money. This is not a place to cut corners.

If you're using 600mg then use 1 ED. Keep in mind that arimidex is very weak by today's AI standards. In men it only inhibits an average of 59% of the estrogen and that's not on cycle, that's without steroids. This is one reason we recommend people use AIFM because it's more powerful on cycle.

I agree with Ulter...I have been guilty of that type of recommendation too..i do notice on AIFM that doing it ED is alot more beneficial and thanks Ulter for the clarification on why NOT to do an anti-e EOD.

mcnasty75 said:

I would stick to .5-1mgs ED of liquidex. With sust, you'll end up going up to 1mg liquidex ED.

I am not bloated at all. more worried about gyno. ithought sinsce i have stop taking the d- bol now that i could maybe reduce my dose. atleast a little bit

Top Bottom