Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowering BF%

bayerboy

[FONT=&quot]I am currently 5'8 and 205.. I am wanting to get my bf down low and weight in the mid 170s for starters. Any suggestions as far as a great steroid stack? I can get my hands on quite a bit and have tried winny in the past with not the results I was looking for.. Could have been the product.[/FONT]

What is your current bf%, age, cycle experience, and training experience?

I am currently 5'8 and 205.. I am wanting to get my bf down low and weight in the mid 170s for starters. Any suggestions as far as a great steroid stack? I can get my hands on quite a bit and have tried winny in the past with not the results I was looking for.. Could have been the product.

And your diet?

what is your age and body fat? steroids dont magically get you into shape and start melting off fat like most people think... thats not how it works...

[FONT=&quot]I am currently 5'8 and 205.. I am wanting to get my bf down low and weight in the mid 170s for starters. Any suggestions as far as a great steroid stack? I can get my hands on quite a bit and have tried winny in the past with not the results I was looking for.. Could have been the product.[/FONT]
Fir the goals you have you are much better off going with sarms. Steroids arent fst burners. Check out the cutting stacks at www.esarms.com

Top Bottom