x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

lower stomach/top of groin aching...is it my boys shirnking or a possible start of a hernia?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about lower stomach/top of groin aching...is it my boys shirnking or a possible start of a hernia? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: when i coughed last week i got a pain (not massive just like being poked with a needle in a sensitive place i guess , then i coughed again 10 mins later and the same thing. later at night i coughed and felt what seem like a slight pain like before and a small popping sensation (not painful but could feel it). next day and since it has ached on and off, and has done since 6 days now it almost feels on occassions but not all the time like something is moving. sometimes it feels warm or

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

lower stomach/top of groin aching...is it my boys shirnking or a possible start of a hernia?

when i coughed last week i got a pain (not massive just like being poked with a needle in a sensitive place i guess , then i coughed again 10 mins later and the same thing.

later at night i coughed and felt what seem like a slight pain like before and a small popping sensation (not painful but could feel it).

next day and since it has ached on and off, and has done since 6 days now it almost feels on occassions but not all the time like something is moving. sometimes it feels warm or a very slight mild buring feeling.

doesnt affect me lifting at gym and i dont seem to feel it when im lifting, more when im sitting or standing,
    but when ive been down the gym it does ache/slightly sore afterwards with that warm slight burning sensation.

sometimes if i move in a certain way it feels light something shifts a bit.

theres no lump big limp but a very slight almost unnoticable swelling (very small almost unnoticable but is there) and when i felt it there was one bit that felt slightly scwishy and i could feel with my fingers but without pain a slight pop/scwish feel on that area (small area onlt seems to do it about 1/2 to 1 inch square).

It felt like something was there and it was that that made that pop/scwish feeling (it felt abit like a small tube or something small/thin or a bit of something, it didnt feel like a big thing)

i do have a simular feeling on the left side and on occassion in the middle but not all the time like the right and much less noticeable than the right.

do you think this could be my balls shrinking as in middle of cycle which is causing this or could i have caused a small herina to develop?

Banned

Re: lower stomach/top of groin aching...is it my boys shirnking or a possible start of a hernia?

anyone?

Re: lower stomach/top of groin aching...is it my boys shirnking or a possible start of a hernia?

I feel that once in a while when I lift my limits on squats and leg press (leg workout) one time I thought it was a hernia went to the doc mri and I was perfectly fine. I deal with it like once every 2 months more or less. its just the a sore muscle and since that area is real sensitive u can get pin like pain. I would give it another week but rest ur legs work.. it it persists go check your self.

Phaded

got it yesterday thought it possibly would be a hernia than i thought i was overrreacting

i get a cramp sometimes when i piss hard. lower abdomen, i exhale all breath and count to 10 and then start breathing, it goes away quickly doing this method. also works with cramps when doing cardio

whatawaste

i'd go check it out. it could be minor hernia..

Are you taking a lot of supps? Eating right? Sometimes diet/supps can make lining of intestine walls thin exposing tissue to digestive enzymes that they normally aren't. This happened to me when i was in highschool and not eating well. A lot of sugar and/or acidic foods may exaserbate the problem. Or it could be a hurny. Good luck.

you should have it checked by physician to make sure it is not hernia, perhaps a small muscle spasm, but have it looked after before it get worse and requires surgery if it should be a hernia

good luck to you

Quote Quote posted by MERRITT
    when i coughed last week i got a pain (not massive just like being poked with a needle in a sensitive place i guess , then i coughed again 10 mins later and the same thing.

later at night i coughed and felt what seem like a slight pain like before and a small popping sensation (not painful but could feel it).

next day and since it has ached on and off, and has done since 6 days now it almost feels on occassions but not all the time like something is moving. sometimes it feels warm or a very slight mild buring feeling.

doesnt affect me lifting at gym and i dont seem to feel it when im lifting, more when im sitting or standing,
    but when ive been down the gym it does ache/slightly sore afterwards with that warm slight burning sensation.

sometimes if i move in a certain way it feels light something shifts a bit.

theres no lump big limp but a very slight almost unnoticable swelling (very small almost unnoticable but is there) and when i felt it there was one bit that felt slightly scwishy and i could feel with my fingers but without pain a slight pop/scwish feel on that area (small area onlt seems to do it about 1/2 to 1 inch square).

It felt like something was there and it was that that made that pop/scwish feeling (it felt abit like a small tube or something small/thin or a bit of something, it didnt feel like a big thing)

i do have a simular feeling on the left side and on occassion in the middle but not all the time like the right and much less noticeable than the right.

do you think this could be my balls shrinking as in middle of cycle which is causing this or could i have caused a small herina to develop?

bro, sounds like you've got a hernia to me, you need to go see a doctor and get it checked out, I've got one that started out very similiar to what you are describing, luckily my doc told me it was a small one and that I jsut needed to keep an eye on it

Banned

thanks guys, i think i'll get it check