Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back pains

Taurine, Gatorade, Lots of water helped mine, I had to go to about 10g of taurine, but I am a big guy, most see results with 3-5. Taurine powder worked better than the pills for me also. I had them so bad it was taking me about 5min just to stand up from the couch or floor.

Yeap that's orals my man.. one of the reasons why i've decided to not use them again. Apart from proviron! i've tried lots of orals and they just make my cycles un enjoyable. cardio sessions with back pumps? ouch! constant feeling of liver/kidney pain like after a heavy night on the booze. Fuck that i'm done with orals and i think it's a smart move... Supplements will help with back pumps but not totally eliminate the problem. It's Deal with it or ditch them altogether. Juice only = happy time :)

Great info guys. Its back pumps im using tren and no orals. If i do high intesity cardio my lower back gets that tight. ill try abit of taurine. I been drinking heaps of water

Great info guys. Its back pumps im using tren and no orals. If i do high intesity cardio my lower back gets that tight. ill try abit of taurine. I been drinking heaps of water
Definately the Tren I got the same thing when I played football and took tren, back and leg pumps from the simplest of workouts.

I am on Protodrol/Bold at the moment and have constant pain in my lower back, seems like my kidneys... I am taking taurine which seems to help a bit and drinking loads of water. is it normal to have the back pumps all the time, I mean should I just bare with them?

the ONLY product to have solved back pumps to me was this SPECIFIC holland and barret product

Holland and Barrett - Milk Thistle Capsules (175mg)

I take about 6-8 daily of these milk thistle pills and I can train like normal.

tried everything and only these solved it. when I buy orals the most annoying part is buying these because they are expensive but without them I wouldnt workout.

Top Bottom