Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back pain and testicle pain

osopainfull

A while ago I started expaerineceing lower back pain and since last Sunday my testicles ache when my lower back hurts.

My lower back hurts gets so bad that walking to the store is a b!tch. I tries masssage, magnisuim, pain killers, alcohol, and stretching, no effect.

Anyone have a similar problem?

I had similar before in the lower region, but it was from a quite long cycle. I was using deca200 and test250 for 10wks, then switched to eq200 and test 250 for 10 wks. I gained about 35lbs and kept 25 of it, but the nuts were gondy. Took some natural stimulators for about a month and was good to go. My back just ached from being so tight , used some tylenol 3 and lauratab. It seemed to help a little. BIGBIZ

Right now I'm doing a cycle (I'm towards the end of week 4) of":

dball 50mg daily - weeks 1 -3 - was supposed to be 4 but I thought this maybe the cause of hte back pain.

Test Eth 200 mg 3 x a week wk 1 - 10

Fina 75 mg ED wk 4 - 10

Arimidex .25mcgs EOD.

Clomid post cycle. I have novalex also.

I am not a MD but I would go get checked for a hernia. I have known a few people who had them and the symptoms you describe were common to all of them. Maybe you gave yourself one doing heavy deadlifts or something.

The back pain your talking about is probably due to water retention in your erector spinae ( the muscle that runs vertically along either side of your spine) and it's from the Dianabol. It's called "back pump" lots of peeps get it.

I stopped the dball a week ago and the problem still persists. If memory serves me right I started having this problem while clean.

Top Bottom