Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back issues

zionretyy

This is my first cycle. My 4th pin is coming up Monday. Ive noticed my lower back tightening up a lot the last few days while doing regular everyday things like laundry and dishes. It used to do this to me on heavy legs days and heavey deads but not doing everyday tasks.

I know that aas can thicken your blood and that the super back pump is a side. I'm just wondering if that's what I'm experiencing. I supplement with potassium and started taking low dose aspirin yesterday.

Any pointers on how to combat/avoid this. Its gonna make heavy legs/back day suck and those are my fav's.

taurine does help, absolutely, but thats not all that you need.. you need to be protecting yourself all cycle from the many other concerns that can come along with steroid use... there are many areas that need to be addressed and an all in one will help to cover these areas for you... dga organ st is what you want... go to www.dganutrition.com to get it

Someone mentioned Devils Claw before. I bought Taurine and Devils Claw and am trying both right now for lower back tightness -- especially in the morning. Hope to have good news in a few days. Been screwing with morning back pain for 2+ years now, experimenting with mattress firmness, stretching, my family doctor, and three different chiropractors.

3 day update: The Devil's Claw + Taurine took away about 50% of the pain within 24 hrs -- so MEGA thank you all for the recommendation!! I took them both together so unsure if it's one or both or a combo that helped. Saw another chiropractor Saturday am. He checked 20 different things, but no x-ray, then did pretty much what everyone else does, plus added a "traction table" treatment (like laying on a wave machine for the spine) and cold laser therapy. Also recommended tumeric in case it's early arthritis (f*ck). So yes, I added that as well. Recommended about 8-12 more treatments. Still researching. Sooooo want to be past this.

Top Bottom