Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower back acne.

wilsonfrez43

[FONT=&quot]I've still got some bad lower back acne from my last cycle..it's been SLOWLY getting better...I broke out pretty bad last time anyone have any suggestions to prevent acne? Should I wait to start my next cycle until it clears up?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My last cycle was dbol @40mg daily 4 weeks and 12 weeks of test-e @ 500mg per week. This cycle will be the same as I had awesome results on the last one. Pct was clomid.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

i would wait, yes... part of your issue is you ran a very incomplete pct and that certainly wont help things

there are tons of threads on acne. there isn't a one size fits all strategy, acne guys do trial and error

for me ocean swims help dry out my skin.. so try a salt bath and see if that helps
The ocean helps with many skin issues.

I've still got some bad lower back acne from my last cycle..it's been SLOWLY getting better...I broke out pretty bad last time anyone have any suggestions to prevent acne? Should I wait to start my next cycle until it clears up?
My last cycle was dbol @40mg daily 4 weeks and 12 weeks of test-e @ 500mg per week. This cycle will be the same as I had awesome results on the last one. Pct was clomid.

And that was it??

Top Bottom