Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone - Body Building.

BarbaraAltman

What is the relation between Testosterone level and Body Building. I am a victim of Low Testosterone, I am trying to improve my testosterone level naturally (Doing regular Exercises, Taking Sleep etc.).
How doing exercise improve my Testosterone level and how testosterone would improve my Body size?
Please suggest with right answers...

Are you serious?
How do you know you have low test?
What country are you from?

What is the relation between Testosterone level and Body Building. I am a victim of Low Testosterone, I am trying to improve my testosterone level naturally (Doing regular Exercises, Taking Sleep etc.).
How doing exercise improve my Testosterone level and how testosterone would improve my Body size?
Please suggest with right answers...

It depends on many factors and is purely individual. What are your current stats???

Yeah, I am serious. I have gone through Testosterone Blood count Test. My Testosterone level: 300 ng/dl.

What have you been doing to increase your natural test levels?
What have you done w your diet to increase your natural test levels?
What have you been taking supplement wise to increase your natty test levels?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Testosterone makes a big difference. Average people have 500 ng/dl, but people who inject up to 3000 ng/dl have triple the muscle gains and even gain muscle without exercise.

See this image -
testosterone-injection-effect-on-body-composition.jpg

From this article -
the-effect-of-testosterone-on-strength-and-size-6kg-muscle-in-10-weeks

Your 300 ng/dl is only 60% of what the average male 20-40 years old has. Improving would be beneficial.

Exercising and Sleep will not help you much to cope up with the low testosterone problem. You should look for testosterone booster supplements which will raise your T level and will also help you build muscles.

Exercising and Sleep will not help you much to cope up with the low testosterone problem. You should look for testosterone booster supplements which will raise your T level and will also help you build muscles.

many people have low T from poor lifestyle choices.

i can walk down the street and point out to you people who have low T, its easy.

its the chain smoker/alcoholic skinny who i see eating a hot dog
its the fat 20 year old virgin who does nothing but 'game' all day and play poker on his computer all night

we didn't evolve to do any of that crap or poison ourselves. so if you eat right and get off your ass your T will indeed go up. if you hit the weight room and do squats and deads (which even lifters avoid because they are 'hard' to do then you will definately boost your hormones

Top Bottom