Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low test levels post cycle, help?

djdjdjddjon

May 9th was my last sustanon injection @ 250mg. I did a 10 weeks cycle of 500mg sust, 300deca, and 5 weeks of dbol at the begining @ 35mg ed. now in July i had my test levels checked and normal is 241-827 and mine are 110! ugh, horribly low. ive felt like shit, no motivation, training has been less than good. my sex drive is fine and i still have sex quite a bit(1-4 times daily), im still a bit agressive, and my appetite is only down slightly. but for most of the day i have headaches and i feel like crap, just an overall sense of being sick i guess. so i had blood work done and everything was fine except for the test levels. (110ng/dL) So, i guess my question is what is the problem? i waited 3 weeks after that sust injection to start clomid/tribulis, i did it for about 1.5 weeks and my balls were back and so was my semen consistency/ammount. (or so i thought), now(july) my balls still dont feel like their back to normal size and my test levels are low. (as you have seen). so my question is that am i expecting it to be fine too quickly or is there a problem? also to note i waited 6 weeks after my last cycle and hopped on fina/winny/suspension for 5 days, got real sick, and stopped altogether. if you count total time since the first cycle it was 15 weeks, but i did do that 5 days thing and that would only give me 9 weeks recovery since then, is it possible that suspension/fina/winny for that short period affected me that horribly? sorry this is so long i just want you to know all the details, all input is welcome/apprecaited, thanks everyone

dj

you

know what?

In almost every post I have seen like this I see the wrod deca and than go on to notice the person didn't even hit clomid hard enough.

For deca take 4 weeks, at least. Thats if you are average at recovering natural test, you may need more as some studies have indicated. Its so fucking cheap why not.

Good luck and be more careful in the future.

Im in the same situation as you. I did a 10 week deca, winny and andro cycle that ended in march and in late may started another deca and winny cycle. I stopped the 2nd cycle two weeks in because i found out my test levels were dead low ( 50ng) they are now still only (65ng) going up, but slowly. I feel like shit, tired alot. I went from having sex 2-3 times a day to 2-3 times a week. I am also storing fat easier than before. My post cycle therapy only consisted of tribex, and 1 week of nolvadex. I am going to see the endocronologist tuesday, to see if I can get this jump started. Keep you posted.

Top Bottom