Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Test Levels From Bloodwork!!!

nuthnbutfords

A Simple Yes Or No Will Do!!!

I just got my test levels checked, and my level was 169. I only used
10,000 iu's(spread over 2 weeks) of HCG+ Clomid after my last cycle-1.5grams-11 weeks. It has been around 2.5 months since the PCT has been completed. This concerns me ALOT as i'm only 23 years old.

Here is what someone else has suggested, let me know what you think.

Weeks 1-3: 500ius HCG EOD
Weeks 4-8: 300ius HCG EOD
Weeks 1-18: 20mgs of nolva ED
Weeks 9-18: 100mgs clomid ED

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Just became a Platinum Member, so I could search. Here is what I found, let me know what you guys think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is your Testosterone SHUT DOWN? FIX IT!"

First of all the #1 side of AAS use in men is a VERY shitty lipid profile with a very poor Hdl to total cholesterol ratio

.....that said there are some users that do not seem to be able to recover their natural test production. This is usually a result of being "on" too long at one time or not staying off long enough between cycles to allow for full recovery..... but it can happen occasionally to anyone.
The main reason why recovery is slow is usually because the testes have shrunk and are having a hard time responding to LH. So if you insist on doing cycles over 8 weeks long and do not take an equal time off then be damn sure to use HCG 300-500iu's per day while on or at least for a couple weeks mid cycle and the last two weeks of a cycle. This will prevent testes shrinkage.

BTW the mild androgen nandrolone affects one the worst in this regard let me lake that perfectly clear, although any androgen can cause a problem.

HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

#1 get a total testosterone test done to be sure it is indeed a test problem. If your value is less than 300 then you have a case.

#2. take 2500 iu's of HCG every 4th day. Inject either sub Q or IM. Best place is in the belly fat sub Q. Continue for 32 days.

#3.Also do 50mg of clomid twice per day with food(helps absorbtion) Also include10mg of nolvadex per day. Do all the above for 32 days.

Then wait two weeks and get your test level checked again.

If that doesn't work then double the dose of HCG for 4 injections every 4th day. Than do 2500 iu's for 4 shots ..one every 4th day.
Do clomid and nolva throughout as above. Two weeks after finishing get the test checked again.

Good Luck

the above looks good except run the nolva/clomid about 2 weeks past the hcg, run an ai like a-dex while on the hcg and tper if of it through the remaining nolva/clomid, up the nolva to 40mg once the hcg is done aswell. hope this helps.

^^^^ for anyone else.

I once tried to adjust my test for some bloodwork being done in hope of getting some prescription testosterone. I did d-bol at 25mg daily for 3 weeks until about 5 days prior to the test. I know some might think it was dumb.... so do I. It didn't work. For some reason my test levels were normal, except my chloestorel levelswhich were high and that led to a shit load more blood tests.

HCG should not be taken for more than four weeks at a time, or you risk your own body's gonadotrophin production stopping for good, and that would be very bad. HCG kicks hard within hours of injection, then has a second kick the fourth day. For that reason, you should inject every fifth day, 2500iu is the smart dosage.

Since your count is so low, I would suggest that you do not take Clomid with the HCG, rather one at a time since the first round you tried didn't help at all. I would do two seperate and independant four week cycles of each drug, meaning HCG, Clomid, HCG, Clomid. The dosage on Clomid should be 50 mg a day. Wait one month after coming off your recovery attempt and retest to see outcome. Make sure to take Nolvadex with the HCG.

ok it looks like you figured out you just need to run another PCT ... you probably ran the other one too soon while long esters were still in your system. its not rocket science so run the brand of PCT you like, but I suspect a 6-8 week PCT run would be plenty .. also i like an anti-a included in my PCT but at your age it might be overkill. the basic premise here is to get your balls working quickly (hcg), then stimulate the HPTA by minmizing the estrogen signal recieved at the hypothalamus (SERMs, anti-a's). HCG w/nolva, followed by nolva/clomid. I think 20mg/d nolva, 50mg/d clomid is PLENTY. naturally you are concerned about restoring function thus you want higher doses but time is your ally, not overdose

Top Bottom