Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test level dispite trt ... any advice?

dex09

Hi all,

Any advice on this ...

I started on test cyp at 125mg a week after doing blood tests for total t
which came in at 238 & 270 range 400 - 1200. Had tried clomid, hcg, sustain alpha, toco8
etc to try restart but only raised too just under 400.

125mg of test cyp produced 420 400 -1200 total t
155mg of test cyp produced 590 400 -1200 total t

The test serial is valid from website yet it seems these numbers
still seem low ... what do you guys think??

I also do hcg 150iu twice a week with 1mg adex a week. Adex
keeps e2 around 20 range 12 - 60 . Without adex e2 was in the 80s.

Do you think I require a higher dose .. say 200+??

Thanks people :)

Hi all,

Any advice on this ...

which came in at 238 & 270 range 400 - 1200. Had tried clomid, hcg, sustain alpha, toco8

Make sure adex is no more than 0.5mg twice a week.

Have suspection your aas is weak quality. I've had 100mg of topical push my test through the roof.

Hi all,

Any advice on this ...

Hmmm,
how many days after your shot do you get tested?
if you test right before the next shot those numbers are correct

When I test mine @ 100mg/week i go 3 days after the shot and Im around 650-700 and I dont take HCG

Thanks for the replies ... yep no more than 1mg adex a week .. split in .25mg dose. The wierd thing is I do my tests
the next day after the t shot .. I do shots 3 x a week and have also done every second day due to low shbg levels.

I have also done hcg 500iu with adex every second day and it only gave me a total test reading of 420 .. range 400 - 1200

I dont know about the bad source as the serial is valid on axio website and also Ive spoken to a few people
who use the same source and they got fantastic total test readings with just 120mg dose... any chance I may require a higher than normal dose?

Thanks for the replies ... yep no more than 1mg adex a week .. split in .25mg dose. The wierd thing is I do my tests
the next day after the t shot .. I do shots 3 x a week and have also done every second day due to low shbg levels.

I have also done hcg 500iu with adex every second day and it only gave me a total test reading of 420 .. range 400 - 1200

I dont know about the bad source as the serial is valid on axio website and also Ive spoken to a few people
who use the same source and they got fantastic total test readings with just 120mg dose... any chance I may require a higher than normal dose?

Ok, here is the truth
If is not pharm grade and your reading are low like that because your stuff is weak most likely underdosed. I tried the same thing with gear from a friend and at 100mg the reading was 300
When I tried it with pharm stuff reading was 600 or so. Moral of the story is that you need another source unfortunately!!
Test levels in your blood stream will not be low for no other reason but using bad underdosed gear. THere is a slight variation in dosing from person to person but that ranges from 100-200mg of test a week and will affect levels from 600-1200 not 300-400 as you mentioned!

Hope this helps
V

I think it has to do with your unique metabolism as well. I was on 80mg E3D, 500iu of HCG the day before each T shot. No adex at that time because I had bad reactions to it in the past.

My last test I had my last T shot monday, and test on Thursday (no shot until after the test). Total T was 420, E was 52. So lowish T, and highish E. I added .25mg adex every other day and immediatly started getting the sides again (brain fog mainly). I thought maybe E was still high, lets see what a higher dose of adex will do for sake of argument..

took .75mg and my BP shot up big time, brain fog was terrible, anxiety, heart palpitations, etc. And finally after 3 days things are back to normal. So, again, I'm dropping adex.. maybe I'll do .25mg once a week.

This lead me to believe a couple things:

Either the test or HCG is driving my E up or I'm using up T so fast it's hard to "keep up". So, for now, I'm doing just T shots at 60mg E3D. I'm going be feel, not by bloodwork.. I've had days where I feel like a bazillion dollars and others I feel disconnected.. so there has to be a happy medium in there somewhere. And doing all this stuff at once I have to play the elimination game to see what works for me.

I'm also starting to believe for HRT, if you need an AI, you're using too much of something (most likely Test or HCG).

I think it has to do with your unique metabolism as well. I was on 80mg E3D, 500iu of HCG the day before each T shot. No adex at that time because I had bad reactions to it in the past.

My last test I had my last T shot monday, and test on Thursday (no shot until after the test). Total T was 420, E was 52. So lowish T, and highish E. I added .25mg adex every other day and immediatly started getting the sides again (brain fog mainly). I thought maybe E was still high, lets see what a higher dose of adex will do for sake of argument..

took .75mg and my BP shot up big time, brain fog was terrible, anxiety, heart palpitations, etc. And finally after 3 days things are back to normal. So, again, I'm dropping adex.. maybe I'll do .25mg once a week.

This lead me to believe a couple things:

Either the test or HCG is driving my E up or I'm using up T so fast it's hard to "keep up". So, for now, I'm doing just T shots at 60mg E3D. I'm going be feel, not by bloodwork.. I've had days where I feel like a bazillion dollars and others I feel disconnected.. so there has to be a happy medium in there somewhere. And doing all this stuff at once I have to play the elimination game to see what works for me.

I'm also starting to believe for HRT, if you need an AI, you're using too much of something (most likely Test or HCG).

I can see your point but you prob will never going to have a perfect HRT. Having a slightly high estrogen but within range is not that bad for you..yeah you bloat a little but low estrogen is way worse.
My thinking is that if those so called elevated estrogen levels will not cause gyno is low enough and fine with me.
I think ppl get too crazy about keeping estrogen in single digits all the time

How was your sex drive when your estro was 52?

Top Bottom