Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low test high tren + drol

fairtex89

By doing low test high tren and anadrol, could this be a way of keeping the tren sides at bay, while being more of a "gaining" cycle because of the added drol. As far as iv'e read drol doesnt aromatize, so the only estrogen would come from the test. Or am i far off on this idea ?

Anadrol is a DHT derived compound and cant convert directly to estrogen but still is known for many estrogenic related side effects. A bombs triggers the bodys natural estrogen receptors into overdrive and you'll need an ai

"Gaining cycle" as opposed to what?

Bad phrasing. Meant putting on mass. Just taught instead of doing high test with tren, if you could keep test at trt dose but add drol. So to keep estrogen low.

That might help with sides but your gains will be determined by your nutrition training and rest

The test vs. tren ratio seems to be an endless debate. Personally I like a smaller dose of test if you're running other oils with it. But you'll get different opinions based on what works for the individual.

Regardless, the right OCT is essential.

This is a clever idea, however theres a reason no one does this. drol is much more effective with high amounts of test, you should cut with this bro

Low Test, High Tren, and Anadrol is one of my favorite cycles for size and strength. But, if you are concerned about the side effects associated with Tren and Anadrol, then stacking the 2 may not be your best option. Do you have experience with either one of these?

If your goal is size, with minimal sides and bloat, look into stacks like this.. Test, Tren, and Var.. or Test, NPP, and TBol. Test and EQ would also be a good option.

This is a clever idea, however theres a reason no one does this. drol is much more effective with high amounts of test, you should cut with this bro

Look who it is. Guys this is a scammer. If any of you guys get approached for personal training from a guy charging silly low amounts please let me know. I didn't think I would ever have to ban anyone but you are an exception.

Top Bottom