Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low T levels? or to low estrogen?

Rodbuster

in december i did a 4 week cycle of deiselbolan. i compeleted my PCT and such and my Teat was still low. so i took some trib and things were good. later on in febuary i noticed a small lump under my left nip. tried nolvadex didnt do anything so i resorted to letro. I did a taper up from .5-2.5 in 2 weeks then it was gone and started tapering down.now i am done and am having trouble getting boners!! and my nuts are sore as hell and i can feel the strings that hold them are sore too! i think swolen aswell
can anyone shine some light on my problem? it would be greatly appreciated

You probably eliminated all estrogen from your body, I ran Letro and was moody and agressive as a mutha fuka and my joints were killing me. I cant remember about the sex drive though give it a few days to start coming back as you come off the letro.

yeah letro can kill sex drive mate.

get some sustain and HCGenerate and that should help

Sustain will just lower estrogen more.

UNLEASHED, HCGenerate and BRIDGE are all good libido boosters.

And this is yet another example of how the theory that lower estrogen equals higher testosterone is completely off base.

in december i did a 4 week cycle of deiselbolan. i compeleted my PCT and such and my Teat was still low. so i took some trib and things were good. later on in febuary i noticed a small lump under my left nip. tried nolvadex didnt do anything so i resorted to letro. I did a taper up from .5-2.5 in 2 weeks then it was gone and started tapering down.now i am done and am having trouble getting boners!! and my nuts are sore as hell and i can feel the strings that hold them are sore too! i think swolen aswell
can anyone shine some light on my problem? it would be greatly appreciated
i had this exact same problem three times, and it was caused by somethin diff each time...it could be either, prostatitis, testicular torsion, or when i stopped rubbin it out for three months i started getting this pain, ie blue balls

Top Bottom