Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T & death ?

SilvaFreed

Recently I have been hearing about Low -T treatment and heart attack issues like its some epidemic. Now Im seeing TV ads for lawsuits like men are just dropping like flies but hear nothing like " Bodybuilders dying of heart attacks because of testosterone usage" am I missing something? Or is this over blown?

Probably overblown, but higher levels of test do indeed carry greater cardiovascular and cholesterol health risks among other things.

Recently I have been hearing about Low -T treatment and heart attack issues like its some epidemic. Now Im seeing TV ads for lawsuits like men are just dropping like flies but hear nothing like " Bodybuilders dying of heart attacks because of testosterone usage" am I missing something? Or is this over blown?

Yeah bodybuilders can be included in the word men. What did you expect... an ad that says and bodybuilders too'?

Here's the thing - the public (and the media) will describe a dork who does press-ups as bodybuilders if they do something stupid. A proper bodybuilder should be eating healthily, training in the gym and maybe using a LITTLE test.

What about those who don't exercise, eat shit and so on. Who's more at risk?

when you take incorrect TRT dosages it will absolutely strain the heart and also things like the prostate

i hope those bastard lawyers sue the shit out of every clinic/doctor who puts people on too much TRT because yes that is a major problem. they are just trying to make more $$$ off people and sacrificing their health and shame on them

Top Bottom