Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T

thewhiz7

I do not post much. Usually I am just lurking for info. However, I have a more specific question I am hoping someone may have some knowledge on.

I'm 37 and have been lifting for 10 years. However, the past 3 have been almost non existent as I have had 3 knee surgeries in that time. It finally seems to be fixed. I've been back in the guy now for 12 weeks.

I went to the local Low T center to have my Test checked and it came in at 200. They were ready to pounce on giving me TRT.

I ran a cycle of test/t-bol 4 years ago. Is it possible that I have low T because I never recovered from it and should try to recover my natural test again or would it have recovered by now and I should be looking into TRT?

Thanks for your time.

If your body didn't recover in 4 years on its own there's a good chance it wont recover at all.

You can try an aggressive PCT if you really don't want to go the trt route.

That is my thought as well. I still want to run a few cycles but did not want to be on TRT. However, I will if I can't get a normal level naturally.

an aggressive pct will only boost your levels temporarily. as much as guys want to believe that drugs magically fix a wrecked HPTA it doesn't work like that

the bottom line is your steroid use did de-sensitize your HPTA, but you also have existing issues that accelerated the need for TRT at such a young age.
if i was in your situation i would see if now that you are back in the gym and healthy if your levels rebound. otherwise yes you should consider TRT

My friends said they would be thrilled to have low T. I guess I'm lucky? haha.

I did not think just a single cycle would permanently mess up my HPTA. It makes me a little concerned for what may happen if I run another cycle or 2 in future. Thanks for the input all!

Well, if you do not want to hop on the TRT, you should obviously try all the possible solutions first, and running an aggressive PCT would be one of them. In any case, since your T levels are already low, you are not losing anything by trying that PCT. And if it will work, you will get to avoid the TRT, at least for some time.

Also, you need to pay attention to how you feel, because lots of guys will function perfectly with what is considered to be low T, and others will not do as well with even elevated T levels.

I do not have as strong of a sex drive. The gym could be a little harder to gauge as I was significantly stronger than I am now. So I am getting muscle memory gains.

I had a very good PCT after that cycle. It's surprising this has happened to be but at least I do feel fine. My concern is I have read that there are health problems to having low T.

This is my opinion.

1. First try to run a really good PCT protocol to restart your body's natural testosterone production naturally. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

2. Wait at least 1 month after the PCT protocol to get your testosterone levels tested again. You need to wait at least one month after the PCT to get the blood work done because otherwise the drugs used in the PCT protocol will still be active and give the blood work a false reading.

3. If your blood work levels still show low testosterone, then unfortunately your HPTA is shut down and you will need TRT. Check out this video I made on TRT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rone-replacement-therapy-(trt-hrt)-48402.html

Top Bottom