Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T

The only other thing I would add is if you have been on painkillers with all these surgeries, they can lower testosterone levels too. I would probably give it some time to get your lifestyle back in order and take another test before jumping right to TRT. If you are still low at the next set of bloods though, TRT would be the best option.

I perfer Torem to Nolva. Is that OK? To me it is superior but does not seem to have the following Nolva has. I have all the rest expect for N2Guard. Why is it needed when I have not been on anything in 4 years? I stopped taking Cardarine when I saw that is was causing cancer in the mice that took it. I'm not sure if it is safe to take. As for Osta, I get why one should take that when coming off but in my case I'm not sure that it will help start natural production. It has a small amount of suppression. No HCG? I have GNrH as well.

HCG would be a terrible idea. What you need instead is the natural testosterone booster HCGenerate ES which is not suppressive but will actually increase LH, FSH, and Testosterone levels.

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

I perfer Torem to Nolva. Is that OK? To me it is superior but does not seem to have the following Nolva has. I have all the rest expect for N2Guard. Why is it needed when I have not been on anything in 4 years? I stopped taking Cardarine when I saw that is was causing cancer in the mice that took it. I'm not sure if it is safe to take. As for Osta, I get why one should take that when coming off but in my case I'm not sure that it will help start natural production. It has a small amount of suppression. No HCG? I have GNrH as well.

The N2guard, ostarine and cardarine is truthfully not needed in your exact situation.

HCG you do NOT want to use because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

If I was you I would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES, clomid and nolvadex (or torem)

Thank you all for the replies. I did not mean to step on a nerve when mentioning HCG. I did know that it was suppressive. However, back when I was on cycle 4 years ago it was very popular to use. It used to be popular to use Post Cycle/Unleashed combo in PCT and I do not see it mentioned anymore either. I have on hand everything that has been discussed except for N2Guard. It is not needed for my situation. I'll check back in 2-3 months and report if I was able to get my natural test back up.

Top Bottom