Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low strogen from SARMs?

trmntr

So, I'm doing a bridge cycle of RAD140, been off of proper steroid cycle for 1.5 years, planning on starting some BnC after my vacations on the end of march.

So me question is, I'm feeling like low E symptons,(low motivation, fatigue, low mental performance) but I'm only doing RAD140, could be possible that E got lower due to lower aromatization of reduced test from RAD140?

I'm also noticing that normally I got kind of puffy nipples, and this does not happend right now as before.

What could I do to solve this? I was thining on doing 50mg clomid twice a week, or 12.5 daily, to restore some test so it can convert to strogen...

What do you think?

You say a bridge cycle - from what? If you've not used anything for one and a half years what are you bridging between? It also says/suggests that you hadn't done a proper cycle. Meaning you've been doing something. What and if so why won't that have fucked with your natural T levels

Well I mean before starting a proper cycle...

Let me go a little further with my feelings here...

As no bloodwork possible I have to go by my instinct and feelings, and me previouses experiences with SARMS and Roids.

Along with the cycle (starting 4th week) I'm doing some strenght phase(3rd and last week, 1 deload week, and starting a hyperthropy 4wk), I've been noticing this symptoms develop slowly, but this weekend really set it. I'm in a little caloric deficit (trying to improve my body compositión), and really changed to a very very clean diet. I've been having some trubles to get 8hs sleep also since starting the cycle, maybe this plus the enhaced training I'm doing plus the change in the diet is causing this trouble.

Results so far are amazing(will do 12wk cycle), but I feel under rested, been getting 6hs sleep for almost 3 weeks, and kind of heavy clubbing on weekends (yeah I know dont blame me). I'm kind of used to this, but normally I will just feel "phisycally" drained not mentally... First time doing RAD, have done LGD several times.

Sleeping pills (benzos) not working, getting a lot of dreams, so poor quality of sleep on those also, maybe I could try some melatonin insted, but I think the root of the problem is the body not being on homeostasis as hormone profiles changing and is affecting my sleep and recovery with it.

Maybe I could try some Clomid for 2 weeks, and see how I react...

My stats are and goals are:
27yr
1.69mt
68kg
12%

Deadlifting: 170kg
Bench Press: 110kg
Squat: 130kg

So, I'm doing a bridge cycle of RAD140, been off of proper steroid cycle for 1.5 years, planning on starting some BnC after my vacations on the end of march.

So me question is, I'm feeling like low E symptons,(low motivation, fatigue, low mental performance) but I'm only doing RAD140, could be possible that E got lower due to lower aromatization of reduced test from RAD140?

I'm also noticing that normally I got kind of puffy nipples, and this does not happend right now as before.

What could I do to solve this? I was thining on doing 50mg clomid twice a week, or 12.5 daily, to restore some test so it can convert to strogen...

What do you think?

Have you been 'cruising'?

So how can you bridge?

The reason why I asked about cruising is even a low, so-called, TRT dose can and does cause side effects. A bit like all the guys who got caught by sides using OTC ProHormones... 'dude but they're legal'... yes dude but you took a drug ha ha.

Where did you buy the Rad140 from?

According to our other forum there shouldn't be any issues:

https://www.evolutionary.org/rad140-testolone#sideeffects

So much wrong here man. You cant bridge with RAD. It is suppressive. Probably the most suppressive SARM out there unless you consider S-23 a SARM. Blasting and cruising is also a terrible idea. It is terrible for your health to just decide to stay on gear year round. If you have legit low T then get on legit TRT through your doctor!

SARMS do not convert into estrogen, prolactin or DHT in the body so there is no way they can effect any of those 3 hormones

Top Bottom